Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hey every body Brian (me) is back, it is 2007 also

Okay I can not really believe it, it is a different year now than it was when I put something here on my blog web site the last time (it was 2006 then), so it is like it was a year ago kind of? So I guess I am sorry a little bit that I was gone so long for a whole year (except like what I was saying, it was not really a whole year, it is just a “last year” situation that was only last week actually), okay this is confusing so I am just going to talk about something else, here is what I will talk about: Christmas time, also presents.

Also but the first thing is this really: I am kind of depressed. This time of year always I feel depressed, it is after Christmas, all the presents are opened and so on, and sometimes you see people still have the lights up on their house and it is like the people who live there are saying “hey look every body, remember when it was Christmas last week, well it is not Christmas anymore” and it is so sad I guess. It is kind of like when it snows and it is all pretty and then a week later the snow is all gray (or even brown which is worse and gross, a fact) and you just want it all to go away because trust me on this one, you do not want to have a “snow ball” fight with the gray brown snow, just too gross. It is like that with Christmas, it is all fun but now you just need to take the lights down from your house please, I do not want to “hurt your feeling” if you have the lights on your house still (or also one of the “inflate” decorations in the grass part of the yard), but those lights on your house sometimes make me wish I was dead (not really, “exaggerate” of course).

Okay and another reason I am kind of depressed is that I think maybe Samantha did not like my presents that I gave her for Christmas. Well that is not exactly true, she did say, “oh thank you Brian” after every thing, but as you can probably guess there were problems (here is why you can guess there were problems: it is because always there are problems when I do stuff). Well remember I got her some “coconut smell” shampoo but remember also that she has “allergic” to coconut, I remembered that she could not eat coconut but you do not eat coconut smell shampoo! But I guess she can not even have it on her hair, it is a bad “allergic” situation I guess. But I guess maybe I can take it back to the store where it is all “lady smells” and maybe I can get a different kind or something. Well also there was that thing that puts the “dazzle” shiny things on a clothes thing, I saw it on TV and I thought it would look kind of “classy” for Samantha and she said she liked it but I have not seen any shiny shirts lately. Maybe it will be just for church. I am not sure about the little “fart statue” I got her from the “Spencer” store. I could not really tell what she was thinking but boy you have to admit it is pretty crazy, I mean it really does sound like a “breaking wind” sound, so funny. But I guess she like the chocolate and also the “sweating pants” except her parents kind of did not like the “buck eye” logo on the sweating pants butt. Anyway they are for Samantha, not for them, so I hope they will “chill” (a slang). Anyway basically it just was like maybe she was hoping for something else, maybe a jewelry but like I have said like a 100 times, I do not have that kind of $$$.

Oh you are probably wondering what I got for Christmas from Samantha and her folks. Basically they gave me one of those razors (for shaving), but it is “electric”, no you do not have to “plug in” the razor, instead it uses a battery. But it is nice I guess because I do not like to shave but maybe it won’t be so bad if I can just kind of run this thing over my face really fast, also it will probably not cut me so much. I know that Samantha is always telling me I should shave more but like I said I just hate it so much. Oh and also a bunch of sweaters, like 8 sweaters. I guess I will wear sweaters more now?

I do not want to make it sound like it was all bad, some stuff was good, like for example I got to go to a “new years” party with Samantha, well basically it was just at her house and some people she knows, anyway we kissed when on the TV that big shiny ball came down and lit up. That was kind of nice probably? Also they had those little weenies with BBQ sauce, those were pretty good.

Also maybe I will make a “new year resolution”, but I am not sure on that. Maybe you can leave a comment here on my blog web site for a “suggestion”?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home