Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hey I have not talked about work in a while, that is what I will talk about today

Yes it seems like all the time now always I talk about Samantha this and that, or a Christmas present or whatever, but where do I spend all of my time at every day? I can tell you it is not at Samantha’s house (yes I am there a lot, it is just a lot more “interesting” and “comfortable” and all that, also bigger), here is the place I am talking about: work! That is just a fact, it is like 8 or 9 hours or whatever, it seems like that is what my whole life is about, you know what I mean, I have to rush around to be at work, I can not do anything with out the $$$ I get from work, work is where I know a bunch of my friends (well I guess they are not really my friends, it is not like I hang around with Zach and Mark and Randy and Anita and Kristen and Valerie, oh yeah, you know I would not be hanging around with Valerie now that I am in a date couple “relationship” situation with Samantha, oh man, Samantha would not like that at all, you can believe that) (anyway what I am saying is that I know all these but it is not like we are best friends or whatever, I do not have pictures of them on my wall basically is what I mean), anyway I was talking about how my life is basically a “revolver” around work (oh yes one other thing, also I met Samantha there). So I don’t know why I have not talked about work too much lately, maybe it is because it has not been very interesting to talk about, there is just not a lot of adventures to talk about lately. Okay yes, there was the little incident with the big “blowup” Christmas decoration out in front of the store but you can bet that I am a little embarrassed about that, that is why you have not seen a story about that situation on my blog web site! I am not going to tell something on here that makes me look stupid, that is a true fact probably.

Oh yeah, I need to talk about another thing, there is a comment on here that I was wrong about the “manger word” situation, a lady (I guess it is a lady, if you are not a lady please accept “apologize”), she is named “Zoe”, she says that a manger is definitely a place where animals eat, which is so weird to me especially when you think that they put the baby in there, but of course now that I think about it maybe it is not that big a deal because from what I remember from school about learning about “baby birthing experiences” (remember that “video” we watched in class, I have to say it was kind of strange to see all that, I mean, it is not like I did not know how the whole thing worked where the baby comes out of that “area”, I am not stupid, but man I did not know it would be so gross, I guess maybe I would not be a good “dad” if I would be saying to my wife when the baby is coming out of the area, “oh honey the baby is born, also it is just so gross”), anyway the baby comes out of the area so slimy and so on, I guess it would not be a big deal if the baby gets a little dirty from cow spit or whatever because it is already pretty nasty anyway. Also they say there is a special clothes they put on the baby Jesus, it is a “swaddle” clothes. I do not know what that is, it is probably a special “Bible” clothes like you see when there is a Bible movie. The men wear like long brown dresses (I guess you would say they are a “robe”, also usually they are brown), and the ladies wear a thing on their heads usually, I guess the “swaddle” is what a baby wears in Bible movies probably (no diaper of course because that was an invention of “science” which was not invented until after George Washington I think?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home