Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Okay on this secret code thing maybe I did not “think it through”

Because here is the thing, I did not realize that it would be like impossible to figure out what all of you people are talking about to use the secret code to give me ideas about what to give my girl friend Samantha for Christmas. I am going to have to write the things down on a piece of paper, wait maybe I will “print” them on a piece of paper with the printer and take them home, there is not enough time probably in the whole day for me to try to figure out this code here at the library, I will be late to work, I am not a “code genius” like that man in the wheelchair who can not talk but anyway he is still a genius I guess, what I am saying is I am not that smart, it will take me some time to figure these things out. Anyway though thanks for your ideas (I do not know if they are good ideas yet because I have no idea what they are).

Wait a minute, there is another problem! Samantha can still read the code that you are using, all she has to do is come to the web site, she is not a big fat dummy like me (I am not really fat), she will see your ideas and know what she is getting! I know she comes out here all the time to read my blog web site because she always is telling me when I have said a wrong thing about our “relation ship”. So I guess maybe I will just tell her she needs to not look out here until Christmas, kind of like you have a thing you put on a present that say “do not open this paper until Christmas” or sometimes it says “xmas” for some reason, anyway basically she should just plain not look out here, of course she could come out here and look at my blog web site and I don’t know how I would even know. Anyway I will ask her, maybe I will be all “sweet” about it, maybe I will even say “baby”, it is even better than “please” sometimes.

Okay that is all for today, wait here is another thing, I guess it is kind of interesting for my blog web site, last night Samantha took me to the mall to get “slack pants” (for me). (Okay maybe that is not so interesting, anyway you should give me “breaks” because I can not write a great thing every day you know, every day can not be like a day where a great excitement happens, like for example a super car wreck and I pull the car off a little baby (I am not saying that has ever happened, but if it did you have to admit it would be a good thing to put on my blog web site that day, that is a fact, I would not be writing about “slack pants” on that day) but anyway that will never happen, I mean the car wreck thing where I pull the car off a baby, you know I am not “Super man”.)) I can not remember how many “parentheses” I am using, I hope I got enough in there for it all to work out.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian you did not write on your blog yesterday! I was worried about you. I know it was laundry day, but you usually try to do SOMETHING like write about how to fold cloths and such. Where were you? I waited all day to see if you thought my idea was good!

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    I did not write on my blog web site yesterday? No, I am pretty sure I did. It is "usual" that I write on my blog web site on a Wednesday (that is what yesterday was, it was a Wednesday). So yes, I am pretty sure I did, I think I would remember if I did not do that!

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian, I think it is a good idea to make Samantha promise not to read your blog until after Christmas. It's a risk worth taking. If she decides to trick you and look after promising, then that is a bad thing and it is on her conscience. Also, if you get a little mirror you can hold it up to the computer screen and use it read all the gift ideas. I had a boyfriend who used to write me notes backwards so I got very good at reading them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home