Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Friday, November 24, 2006

I wonder if people know that they can come to the store on another except today?

Okay this has got to be quick, I am on a very short break from the store right now, and I can tell you that it is a little crazy over there today. We had big sale right, it is a big sale for the day after thanks giving, it seems like there are a lot of places that are doing that any more, I am not sure why, why can’t people just stay at home and take a nap or whatever, also why do they not just come back tomorrow or something, we will probably have some stuff here, maybe it will not be exactly hat they wanted but we will probably have something kind of like it and maybe it will be almost the same price, I don’t know. I can tell you that I wish I could be home taking a nap like that pretend person, here is why: me and Samantha got in kind of late last night, remember we were over in Youngstown to have thanks giving dinner with her grandma (also we were with her folks, they were with us except they came in a different car because me and Samantha had to be back at work this morning and they wanted to stay a little while longer there with the grandma lady, but like I said me and Samantha had to get back early for this work thing which I already have talked about, you have read it already probably). Okay so I do not have time to talk too much about every thing that happened on the way to Youngstown and while we were there in that place (it looked like the area where there is a war, like in the news, not very exciting), also stuff on the way home. I will give you a hint of what I will talk about next time: apparently I guess I am not taking very seriously our “relationship” or something like that (I am talking about me and Samantha, do not worry, we got it worked out I think), also here is a tip: when you are going “out of town” to sleep at a different person’s house, it is a “helpful” tip to please bring pajamas (especially if you have to sleep on a couch out in the middle of the whole house). I have learned this lesson now, I can tell you. More on all this stuff later, I have to get back to work, maybe I will write something on my blog web site this weekend if I can borrow Samantha’s computer or probably I will just have to wait until Monday, who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home