Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wow I have to make this quick then of course I will be gone until Friday probably

Yes this has been “those days” (a saying) if you know what I mean, I was 20 minutes late to work because I overslept this morning and so of course I could not make it to the library this morning to write a long thing for my blog web site like is “usual” (although it is not really usual for me to do a long “post” on Wednesday because usually it is Laundry Day, not today because me and my girl friend Samantha and her family are going to Youngstown tonight to have thanks giving (tomorrow) with her grandma there and so Laundry Day was yesterday, do you know what I am saying, maybe I am “explaining” too much anyway). Okay so why did I oversleep, there is not a big reason, just 2 maybe, for 1 I was busy trying to figure out what to pack for the trip, it has been a long time since I had to pack for a trip like this, and the number 2 is that I was kind of up late last night thinking about a bunch of stuff and yes I was kind of worried a little bit and that is why I was up so late. Do not worry about old Brian, he is just fine (I am talking about my self), also you do not need to worry about what I was worried about, it is nothing probably. (Maybe a little of it is that Samantha told me Youngstown is not the most exciting place in the world to go and also that it is kind of a sad place, not like Findlay which is cool, so we will see about that, it can not be that bad can it, after all “Youngstown” sounds like it is kind of exciting, anyway I still am kind of excited about going? Also there was another thing I was thinking about a lot, it is not something I will talk about here, do not worry about it or whatever.)

Okay so anyway have a good thanks giving and all that people, be nice to each other, do not call each other names, also eat turkey or whatever.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have a good time in Youngstown, Brian. Let us know if everybody who lives there is "young."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home