Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Everything feels wrong when you fold underwear on a Tuesday

That is right, you are not reading it wrong, I talked about underwear in my “title” of my post her on my blog web site. If this is the first time you have visited my blog web site I am so sorry you had to read about underwear but it is true, the thing is it is “usual” that I do my laundry on Wednesday, it is my “routine” (thing I do all the time) so I have a little bit less of clothes but anyway. Also there are different people at the laundry place on a Tuesday, they were kind of looking at me like they were saying (in their heads) “who is this guy, he is an impostor probably, he does not belong here” (they were probably not really saying that in their heads), like for example there was a lady there, I guess Tuesday is her Laundry Day like Wednesday is mine usually, and she was standing in front of a couple of dryers like she was a police guard or something, even one time when I walked by there she mumbled kind of quiet, like she thought I could not hear, “you do not even think about using this dryer, it is my dryer”. So you can probably guess that I did not become a great friend with the lady who loved those 2 dryers, although it is not like I am a great friend with anybody at the laundry place when I usually go on Wednesday (there is that mom lady who brings her little baby and she does not speak English I think, and there is the old man who walks so slow, I mean he is so slow I can not even believe it, one time I had to walk all the way around the laundry place to get around him because he was in the way and he was moving so slow, you would not even believe it, anyway also there is that lady that cries all the time) anyway what I am saying is it felt kind of weird to do my laundry on Tuesday, it is a Wednesday activity as you all know.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know, Brian, you might get more comments on your blog if you would start commenting on other people's blogs. That seems to draw people into reading your blog. They're curious as to who that person is that commented, so they come to your blog, read it, and maybe comment. That way maybe you could get someone besides weird Mary Ann commenting on your blog.

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I AM NOT WEIRD!!!!!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    Okay you guys now it is the "holiday" times, I mean thanks giving right? So it is not the time to be calling names at each other, actually it is never the time to do that so I am "putting down my foot" (that means I am serious about business) that you guys, I mean anonymous and Mary Ann and whoever else, you should be nice to each other. If any one is weird, it is me and every body knows it, it is a fact.

    Okay and to the "anonymous", yes sometimes I do leave comments on other blog web sites, like for example blog web sites that talk about comic books (because I like them), also this one blog about food and there are others too that I go to alot. Maybe some times I will put "links" to them on my blog web site but I have not figured out how to do that yet, I will try to learn or something but probably not today, I still have to write my thing for the blog web site and I do not have a lot of time and so on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home