Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I will talk more about a pet thing like I was talking about yesterday

Okay so I got a couple of “comments”, one is from Shannon (remember it is a girl probably even though it can be a name for a girl or a boy, I guess now that I think about it there is no reason it can not be a guy, still I am pretty sure it is a girl) anyway also from “carl d” (yes I am pretty sure that is a guy). Both of them have the same idea though, maybe they are talking to each other when they are not coming to my blog web site? Here is the idea: a fish. So a fish is a pretty good idea I guess, there is no hair or poop to worry about, that is for sure, of course I guess a fish has to poop too, it does eat you know, I do not really understand how that whole thing works, where does the poop go? Does it just float in the water? I have not really had a fish pet before. Oh and also there is a problem, I do not have a fish bowl that is the kind you need, like for example it has to be “clear”, I guess so they can have plenty of light from the sun, every animal has to have sun light (that is science). So I guess maybe I would have to get one of those too. Also you have to put stuff in there, like little rocks I think, but that is okay we sell big bags of rocks at work, I can use my “discount” to get them kind of cheap. Also I think you need plants and a little pirate chest for bubbles, I do not know really what that thing is. Also food. There is probably other stuff I do not know about, like some animals have to have special medicine, maybe fish have to have that too, who knows what else? Now that I think about it I think maybe it is too expensive, I can not afford all of this stuff! It is Christmas soon, I have to think about getting a nice little “something” for “you know who” (I am talking about my girl friend Samantha). I can not be wasting all my $$$ on some “golden fish”, you see already it sounds like too much money. Okay anyway I will think about it some more, maybe “investigate” the thing that Mary Ann is talking about in the comments with the turtle “option”, I will “look into it” (although every body knows I am not a great detective on stuff like this). Okay also I have to get back to work before I get “fired” for being gone too long then I really will not have the $$$ for a fish pet!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian why didn't you think about a turtle???

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    hey also Mary Ann you can see about the "turtle" thing, it is a poop problem, I just can not "deal" with it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home