Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Keep your fingers across, I think it might be a good week end after all

Okay hey every body thanks for your comments, as you can see from the title it is looking pretty good. I have to make this quick, I just ran over here for my break time, well you know how that whole things works. Here is the “up shot” of what I am talking about, I saw Samantha at work today, today is her last day (or that is what I thought when I got in to work today, you will see that I learned a different fact later, anyway I am getting ahead of my self), and I have a bunch of good news:

  • Samantha is not quitting her job after all, she talked to Randy and he said he wanted her to stay on so she is staying, she is not leaving
  • It turns out that Samantha just forgot that I did not have a computer, she forgot that I do every thing at the library, it was just a “missed understanding”, she was not mad at all, I mean she was a little bit at first but then when I told he the situation she realized it was a “missed understanding” (she is “decent” that way)
  • Here is the best thing probably, we are getting together tonight after work, I think we are going to a restaurant or something to have a “bite to eat” and we are going to talk about it and maybe then I will not be so nervous, I will be more “relax” and I can explain things better, also she told me she read through my blog web site some and she knows I know that I messed up and I am sorry even if I have had trouble saying it
  • also she told me that she missed me too (remember I told her I missed her), that has to be good
  • also (this is the best part I think) she said she forgives me but we still need to talk about it (this is a girl thing, always they want to talk about it, it does not matter what it is, still I do not mind because me and Samantha are going out to a restaurant together again, I am not going to screw this up this time)

SO every thing is all worked out I guess probably, I mean we still need to talk tonight at the restaurant, we will get it all worked out I hope, I mean at least she is talking to me, right? So I am hoping that when we get together and talk at the restaurant (I do not know which one, probably it will have chicken I hope, possibly nachos would be good too). I know what I am going to do, I am going to sit on the same side of the table as her, it will be a sign that I want it to be “special” (except sometimes what if the table has only like one chair on each side, you really can not move them to the same side, I mean if it is like one of those tables where it is like a bench on one side and also on the other, not really chairs).

1 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yaaay, Brian! Good luck tonight! And remember, it's easier to look someone in the eye if you are sitting across the table from them. That's what I would do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home