Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

No time for a thing today, okay maybe just a little one

Yes I am coming over here to the library on my break, very short time for writing on the blog web site, so just a little “post”. No things are not any better with Samantha if you are wondering, you can guess that she will not even talk to me. Also I am pretty sure the “situation” at work is this: it is not just that every body knows about what happened with Samantha (I mean the stupid thing that I said and ruined the whole world, read the things under this one to know what I am talking about), the real problem is that I think every body is mad at me. You see before this thing every body liked me at work, they called me “Speedy” (nick name), always saying “hi Speedy” or even “hey Brian” depending on who it was, for example Samantha never called me “Speedy” (of course now she does not call me anything because she will not talk to me at all). Anyway but every body really likes Samantha too even though she has not been working here very long (I have been there a very long time, I mean years), but I guess she is more like a “friendly” type (it is not that I am not a “friend”, I just get nervous around people some times and so it is hard for me to meet new people or things like that probably) and so every body really likes her a lot. So every body thinks I am a “jerk” (mean). So you can guess it is not great at work right now, so I do not mind coming over here to the library on my break time to do this very quick.

Every body on the comments here is right, like for example anonymous and Shannon and Mary Ann, you are all right. So maybe tomorrow I will try the plan you are all talking about with candy and flowers maybe? I need to go to the store tomorrow (no time today you see) and I have to try to remember to get a “sorry card” and a flour and maybe a candy bar I guess? Of course how will I talk to Samantha alone, she will not even look at me or talk to me?! I don’t know what to do, I guess I will try to do all these things that you people are telling me to do. I will be honest though, I do not really understand how these things will help, it is like a recipe for a cake that I do not understand how to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home