Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Hey keep going with telling about your selves please

Okay every body there is just one comment where a person is telling me more about him self (maybe her self), this person is from St. Louis where they have that big U-shape thing, it is like a statue decoration thing (giant). So I do not really want to put a new thing here on the blog web site today, I really do want to hear more about the people who come to put a comment here at my blog web site, not just the St. Louis person. Anyway there was not much this weekend, just watching movies with Samantha (yes I did bring the snack mix, not the flowers, it felt a little weird also too much $$$) (also we watched that movie with the submarine, it was pretty good). So anyway please tell more about your self people! Then maybe I will have an adventure today and I will talk about it tomorrow, so that will be like a prize if you put something on here about your self. It is a reward probably?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My name is Mary Ann. I live in a not so big house and my brother is a real jerk. He is older than me and he and his friends are all the time telling me how fat I am. I get so mad with him!

    I have a dog. His name is Charlie. Sometimes I like to have him sleep in my bed, but that is not allowed so when I do it I have to sneak him in. And then people get all mad and all when they find out he was ther.

    What else do you want to know?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home