Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I am “Findlay Explorer”, also danger

No great adventures to talk about this time, I guess it is “Boring Days” in Findlay (no it is not like a big carnival where nothing happens, like for example there is a “ferris” wheel that does not work and you can get funnel cakes but they are cold, so you can see the Boring Days is a bad “tourist” idea probably, this is why I do not make commercials for “come to visit Findlay”) (I do not make commercials at all really). Okay so anyway, this morning I decided to go a little “crazy”, instead of coming right to the library to do my blog web site I decided instead to just ride around on my bicycle around various streets and so on that I used to not go on because I was just walking and I wanted to just get to the pace where I was walking to. But now since I have the bike, I can go all around the city probably. So this morning I was going all around the place like a crazy person (except I was not flipping a coin and talking about putting babies in the laundry washer, do you remember what I am talking about? weird). Okay anyway I was riding on a pretty busy street, it is “Main Cross” street (it is the street where the Great Scot is), I was going to go over to the other side of the street when “out of no where” a car is hitting its breaks and honking the horn (actually it was the man who was driving who honked the horn). I guess I did not see the car there, I thought it was an empty street. So the man “rolled down” his window and yelled a swear at me, not a kind I want to put here on the blog web site. I was pretty surprised, I did not even realize I was just stopped there in the middle of the road, I did not even know what to do! Finally there were a couple of other cars that were honking at me, so I just jumped off the bike and “ran” it to the other side of street. The cars left then, but the guy yelled another swear at me also. So yes, you have to guess that I was embarrassed, I did not realize 2 things: 1, that Findlay is so dangerous for bicycles, 2, that people are so angry at me! I guess I do not have a lot of “fans” in Findlay Ohio. Maybe I wish people in Findlay would know about my blog web site, they could come here and read about me and about all the things I do here in the town, it is a good place to live probably! So I wish maybe the news paper would put a thing in there about my blog web site, it would be a great thing, but I guess a news paper is for important things like a war.

Anyway so after that I did not explore any more, I just came right to the library. So here I am. The end.

Okay and Mary Ann (the comment lady) has a “good point” in her comments, how does it work with the bicycle on Laundry Day, how do I carry all the laundry to the place, you have to hold on to the handle bars on the bicycle, you can not hold on to the laundry also! Okay here is how it works: my laundry is in a big bag, you pull a string and the top of it closes up, do you know what I am talking about? Anyway also there is a “strap” on it, you can use it to carry the bag, but instead also you can put it on your shoulder, you like put it over your shoulder like a back pack but is just one strap, anyway it kind of goes cross ways on my back while I am riding the bicycle. Do not worry, it is not so heavy, remember I am just one person, it is not like I have to wash laundry for a 100 people, also I can wear pants for more than one time. You do not have to wash them every single time (it is a laundry tip from Brian).

1 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian I am thinking you need to do something fun this weekend like go bikeriding WITH SAMANTHA. I will not mention what I said I would not mention but you really need to pay soem "special" attention to her. I hope you know what I mean without me mentioning it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home