Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I used bad “customer service” because maybe this customer is crazy

I have been talking so much about stuff that is going on with the bicycle situation and all that, I realized that maybe I did not take enough time to talk about work adventures probably? Okay so here is one: this happened yesterday (it was Monday), I was taking a pallet of rock bags (I mean they are bags full of special rocks, you use them to “decorate” a house yard I think?) out to the “garden” area (this is where Samantha works, except she was not there yet, she comes in later on Mondays, anyway I am getting “off the topic”), okay so anyway I am out there with these rocks, I am not joking when I tell you they are pretty heavy. Okay so it is pretty slow, I am out there by my self except for there is a guy out there too, looking around, he is a customer. I have to use “customer service”, it is where you ask people “how can I help you sir” (or “ma’am” if it is a lady of course). So I am going to do that, but the man, he has a coin and he is “flipping the coin” for some reason! He was looking at big pots for plant dirt, and then he would flip the quarter (I think it was a quarter probably) and he would say “okay it is all good”. But he would not do anything, he would just keep walking to look at other stuff, and he would flip the coin and he would say, “okay it is all good” or some times he would say “no sir, no sir, not today” (I guess if the coin was one thing he would say whatever it is different or something?). So I do not know what that was all about, anyway so like I said I was going to use “customer service” to talk to him, so I said “how can I help you sir” (some times I will say “can I help you find some thing?”). He said “you can put the babies in the laundry washer, I saw it on the TV”. Okay so I did not know what he was talking about of course so I have to admit, I just said “OK” and went back to the rock bags. It is not the best work thing, I know, but I did not know what to do about what he was saying, what if he was crazy? Anyway I guess he left at some time, I did not see him there later.

Okay enough about that situation, also there is a weird thing in the news paper web site, here is the “address”: http://www.thecourier.com/Opinion/columns/2006/Sep/MM/ar_MM_092306.asp (please some one leave a comment to tell me how to make it where you click it to go there, I keep asking and no one will help me with that situation). Okay anyway a lady, she is “Mariah Mercer” is writing the story, it is something about a church pole? I do not really understand what is going on with that, but there is a thing at the end where she says “Clothe the naked” (it means to put clothes on naked people?). Here is the thing: there are not naked people in Findlay Ohio running around! I guess if there is a naked person, you should give them clothes probably. Anyway I wrote her an Email, here is a “copy:”
Dear Mariah Mercer,

I read you story about the church pole on the
web site for the news paper today, I have to sya I do not really understand what
is the situation where you pray for the pole (I do not remember that from high
school, maybe it was "extra credit"?). Okay anyway there is a thing you wrote,
it says "Clothe the naked", I have to say that I do not see naked people here in
Findlay! (One time I saw a man wearing a flower dress, yes it was weird like you
might think, but that is a different situation) (weird, not naked). Okay so
anyway I guess maybe since you are a news paper reporter maybe this is a
situation I do not know about. Maybe I will put something about it on my blog
web site (it is about Findlay situations)?

Thank you,
Brian.
I will see what she says.

Also, here is a thing: the people in my blog web site comments are fighting! Mary Ann and anonymous (these are people who always are leaving comments on my blog web site, also some times there is a person named Shannon, I guess a lot of people do not leave comments on my blog web site?), anyway you two please need to get along and not argue about a girl friend situation that is not even really a girl friend situation! Remember when Samantha put her head on my shoulder it was because she was tired, I am not going to tell a friend that she can not lay down her head on my shoulder when she is tired, what kind of friend is that? Here is the answer: it is a bad kind of friend who is doing a thing like that, like for example you are watching TV and your friend says “hey can I have some Dorito nacho chips to eat” and you do not give the person some Dorito nacho chips to eat, instead you punch them in the face! You see I am not that kind of friend (instead I am the good kind).

1 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian, don't worry about Mary Ann and me fighting. It takes two to fight, and I won't participate in that. I don't think Mary Ann knew I was making a joke, not being mean. I'm sorry.

    But as for Samantha...dear boy, you MUST know girls just don't lay their heads on your shoulder just because they're tired! It just isn't true.

    I'll make a deal with you, Brian. You ask Samantha if she likes you as a boyfriend. If I'm right and she does, you'll be happy. If I'm wrong and she doesn't, I'll swear off of teasing about women in your comments. Deal?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home