Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Two times in one day? Yes it is true

Hey every body, can you believe it, I am writing again on my blog web site, even it is a 2nd time today, here is why: the situation is solved! I had to come back over here to the library again, so I thought I would write a really quick post again very quick, it is history because it is the first time I have done that! Anyway I guess I am lucky sort of, because at the store we have big cutters that you can use to cut something like this chain lock thing, so Zach let me borrow one so I could come over here and cut my bicycle loose (yes that means I had to tell the embarrassing story to him, yes it is something they would tease me about, I just hope Valerie does not find out, some times you do not want people to think you are stupid) (yes I know I said I was stupid earlier, I was just in a bad mood kind of). Also we sell chain lock things, so yes it is not a happy situation that I had to buy another chain lock today (it is not a “wise” use of money I guess) but at least I will have one, it is better than not having one at all (it is not so expensive anyway, I am just saying). And I know the combination this time, I keep it in my wallet so I will not forget again. I will not forget again!!!

Also have a good weekend, to everybody!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad to see your bike problems are solved, Brian. I hope you have many a pleasant hour riding around Findlay and visiting new places!

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whew, I am glad that you got THAT taken care of, Brian. You will have to be more careful from now on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home