Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Some “thoughts”, it is the lonely kind

Why does Brian not have “luck” to get a girl friend, that is the question for today? You are probably saying, “what about the bicycle situation Brian”, yes do not worry about that, I think I am taking the advice of the “comments” from the anonymous (also Mary Ann), I think I will try to get over there (to Walmart, that is where they said I should go to) and see what is the deal, maybe they have bicycles that are not a $1000, also while I am there I think I need to get some paper towels anyway, also deodorant.

Okay so back to the question, why do I not have a girl friend, I mean like a dating situation. Yesterday Valerie after work got picked up by her boy friend and they drove off, I saw her give him a kiss even, I guess it is not so strange since she is his girl friend, anyway I got a little depressed. There is not a girl for me to pick up from work, of course I could not pick her up anyway, no car or even bicycle. No kissing here for Brian, no sir, anyway here is the question: what is wrong with Brian, why does a girl not like Brian and want to go out with Brian (really it is 2 questions)?

I am not a very good-looking guy I guess, I am not like for example that one guy, I can not remember his name, remember he is married to that one lady with the big lips, they had a baby at Africa or something. Anyway on the TV they are always talking about how they are “beautiful” people, what I am saying is I am not beautiful like them, I am not saying I am an ugly person, it is not like I am all deformed like a movie thing, I guess I am just not “special”. It is not like you would see me on the street when I am walking to work (it is Main, wave to me if you see me please, anyway I am “off the topic”) anyway you would not say “hey that is a good looking guy, I will stop and tell him he is supposed to be a Hollywood person instead”. It will not happen! I do not think that all around Findlay, there are many ladies who are saying “hey that Brian guy from high school, he is the “one that got away”, I wish he was my husband and not the man who is my husband for real”. That will not happen also! Sometimes I think it is not ever going to happen (I mean that I will get a girl friend), sometimes it would just be nice to go somewhere with a girl (lady) who likes me, but I guess I have to just be "used to" just going everywhere by my self.

Okay enough of that, it is “whining” (that is what my dad would say when I would complain like that, he would say “call the waaambulance”, it is like you are saying “waa” like a crying baby plus the word “ambulance”).

Also guess what, I have “plans” for the weekend. Samantha invited me over to her parents’ house on Saturday (that is where she lives, she lives with her parents still while she is going to school at the community college, remember I told you about that yesterday) okay anyway, at work yesterday she told me they are having a “cook out” on Saturday, it is where you cook hamburgers on a grill in the back yard, also hot dogs probably. They are having a bunch of people over, I think neighbors or something. Anyway so she is going to even come pick me up so I do not have to walk all the way over there (remember we are not a date couple). So I guess I should not complain about things, like for example the “girl friend” situation (I mean where I do not have one), things I guess are still not so bad, at least I have something to do on the week end, it is just that there is no kissing probably?

2 Comments:

  • At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian, describe what you look like, or put a photo of yourself on your blog! Maybe you can get a girlfriend from an internet girl there in Findlay!

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian, I think Samantha wants to be a girlfriend to you. I really do. She is nice, so why don't you be a boyfriend to her?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home