Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I am not alone in the “throwup” situation!

Okay today I was coming in to the library to work on my blog web site and I was looking at the web site for the “Findlay Courier” news paper, it turns out there is another person who had a throwup situation at a Findlay fair thing, it was not the balloon thing like me, instead it was the Fair (county fair). Anyway she wrote in the news paper about it, she calls it “harf” instead of “throwup”, anyway I did not know you could write stuff like that in the paper, usually it is like what they talk about on the “news”, like for example it will say “There is a war, says a president” or “The team is won 2 games!” (not real, I made them up), what I am saying is throwup is not usually a news paper subject. Okay so anyway it is kind of a good story, it is about food probably. Here is the “address” for how you get there on the internet: http://www.thecourier.com/Opinion/columns/2006/Sep/JL/ar_JL_090206.asp (go there and you can read it, it has her picture too, also someone please help me figure out how to do it where you can click it and make it go there! comments).

Here is an e-mail I wrote to her (she is "Joy Brown"), that way she knows people like the story, that way she will have fans around the world (I guess people read my blog web site around the world, I think it would be pretty cool is a person in Asia read my blog web site, I guess they know English?). Anyway here is the E-mail.
Miss Brown,

I was reading your thing on the news paper web site, it is pretty funny I guess with the situation where you are throwing up in the trash can (I guess that is what you are talking about when you are saying "harf" I guess that is throwing up, that is what it sounds like anyway, if that is not what you are talking about I guess maybe I am confused). Okay anyway I know what you are talking about, I had a "throwup" situation at the fair, okay I mean it was not the County Fair, no instead it was the thing with the balloons at "Adam's Park", it was a while back. Anyway I can tell you , do not eat "gyro". Anyway I hope it is okay, you had a good story, I will tell about it on my blog web site, also I will tell people how to look at your story on the throwup situation so they will no I am not joking that Findlay Ohio is a place where you can throw up at the fair.

Anyway it is a good story, thanks.

Brian
So tell all your friends about the “throwup” story in the news paper.

Okay so a couple of more things to talk about, here is one: I think maybe I am starting to get a little worried about the driver license test, I am looking at this book that Zach let me borrow, it is complicated. Somehow I have to know about the school bus for some reason (I guess sometimes you have to stop also, but not always?). Also there is a thing about “alcohol”, I do not even drink it. What does that have to do with a driver license? I do not have to tell you, it is a difficult situation, too much to remember, Samantha told me maybe she could help me study, maybe I will let her, although also Valerie drives a car, maybe she could help me too, anyway what I am saying is there is too much to know about “turn signal” (I do not even know what that is).

Also the last thing (I said a couple, it is 2, the driver license thing is 1, this is 2), all of a sudden there are not comments any more? I used to get about 2 comments every day, some times it was more comments. But no comments for a long time, what is the situation? I have to say, I kind of like to see “comments”, if I do not get comments, it is like a lonely party, where you have chips and a pop but you are in the basement watching TV, every one else is upstairs listening to the radio (true life story). I guess I mean it is good to have chips and pop but also I want to listen to the radio?

1 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you have any brothers or sisters? Also, how old are you?
    Also are you single?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home