Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A weird thing (not a throwup story)

First, I will say "sorry" to the people who thought it was very gross for me to talk about throwup (yes, it is gross) but I wanted to talk about the good/bad weekend that I had and I had to say about the throwup (that was the bad), if I just said it was good because of the balloons and all that then that would not be true all the way, but if I said it was partly bad too but did not say why people would be all confused, they would leave a "comment" on my blog web site and it would say "hey Brian why do you say your weekend was kind of bad, what is bad about balloons and gyro?" so it would not make sense. I guess sometimes if you have to tell the truth it is sometimes gross probably.

So anyway yesterday I was walking to work, I have to go up Main (it is kind of a busy street, I can go another way that is not so busy but I guess sometimes I like to walk on Main to see the cars, also there is more stuff than just walking by houses, there is nothing wrong with houses I guess but it is more interesting to see the stores and things like that, that is what I am saying) and I am seeing all the normal stuff I always see on the way to work, like for example I go by that Marathon station, if I have a little extra money I will get a pop, there is the sandwich place and the apartments (it is not my apartment, it is a different situation) and the Ben Franklin place (of course there is the weird lady by the newspaper machine, I will tell more about her later sometime maybe), these are the things I see every day, it is always the same but I guess I don't mind it so much even though it is always the same (I guess maybe that is not very clear what I am talking about, I am saying that it is nice to know that things do not change, like for example if all of a sudden there was a big hole in the street, you would think, why is there a big hole in the street? It is a war probably! So I guess what I am saying is if everything is the same all the time, there is nothing bad a like a war) (there would probably not be a war in Findlay, Ohio, it is just an example). Okay anyway I am saying all of this to say that yesterday I did see something that was kind of weird, it was a guy but he was wearing a dress like a lady! I know what you are thinking probably, "what if it was really a lady and not a man" (I do not know magic, I can not "read your mind", I mean that I was talking to Mark at work about it and he said "how do you know Brian it is not a lady for real", so I think probably if you are reading the blog web site you will ask the same thing probably). Well here is how I know it is a man and not a lady, he had a big beard and crazy man hair (like it was not long like lady hair, but it was like the hair when you have been asleep and you get up, it is all crazy?). But anyway, he had a big beard on his face, if he was trying to pretend to be a lady he would probably not do a very good job (ladies do not have beards!). Anyway this man was just walking down the street, he was on the other side of the street from me, people were honking their horns (although he was not in their way, it was very strange), he had a big long stick he was walking with and a back pack, it was definitely a dress (flowers on it). Anyway he turned on a street (I don't remember where he turned off) and walked on down that way and I went on to work.

So that is pretty weird, right? It is not really an adventure, it is not like I really did anything, I just saw the guy wearing the lady dress, anyway I don't understand what that was all about. Here is what I hope you can do: if you live in Findlay and you are visiting my blog web site, maybe you saw this person too, and you can leave a "comment" maybe with your ideas about what was going on, also if that was you maybe you could let me know what is the deal there (maybe a joke for TV, like for example there is a show where they play jokes?).

1 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian,

    A MAN doesn't wear dresses. Maybe it was a bearded LADY, like from the circus.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home