Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Monday, July 31, 2006

What a weekend!

I am just kidding, it was just a normal weekend, I did the same things I do every weekend, like for example I will get up on Saturday morning (it is a lot of times kind of late, because I have to work late on Fridays nights, and by the time I walk home from work it is really late, it is times like this when I wish I had car, I could drive home pretty fast I guess but I would not go faster than the speed limit, I mean that I would get home quicker than walking) (the bus does not run that late). Anyway I just eat some cereal (it is a breakfast food always) or sometimes I will make an egg (fried or scrambled, I like to put a slice of cheese in a scrambled egg, that is the way my dad would make them when I was a little kid, except a lot of times he would not cook them all the way so they would be kind of runny, I guess it was pretty gross but I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I would eat the eggs real fast wrapped up in some toast, the toast would soak up the runny egg). So there is breakfast, I will eat it watching TV usually, I have a TV tray that I eat on most of the time (I don't really have a dining room, my apartment is basically one room except for the bathroom, that is pretty good that I do not have to go the bathroom where everyone can see me! which I guess doesn't matter since no one comes to my place anyway). In the afternoon a lot of times then I will maybe go to the library and look at blog web sites or other kinds of web sites (like there are web sites with jokes or little movies but the library computers do not play the sounds so I don't really know what is going on in these movies, most of the time they are people getting hit in the privates). Or sometimes I will go to the Great Scot and shop for groceries. On Saturday nights I rent a movie or something (on Saturday it was the one about these guys who play baseball against little kids but they are grown men! I don't remember what it was called, it was pretty good). On Sundays it is pretty much the same as Saturday. I guess maybe I should go to church somewhere on Sunday? That is what a lot of people do on Sunday, they dress up and go to church, but I really do not have a lot of nice clothes such as ties and shiny shoes, that kind of thing. So maybe if I can get some nice clothes, I will go to church someday (I would try to find one pretty close so I can get there, sometimes also they have buses, I don't know which one to go to, I guess they are all about the same probably?).

Okay now that I am reading this I guess maybe my weekends are not very exciting, it is not like I am dancing with beautiful ladies and riding in boats in the rivers (like a Commercial for soda). It is basically just me watching TV or maybe sometimes buying ham at the store. I guess that is pretty boring. Well it is hard to run around and do the fun things when you don't have a car is what I am saying, Findlay is a good place I guess but it is not easy to walk all the way across the city to that park by the river like for example to see fireworks or a band is playing music or something. I guess I am saying I wish I had a car, it would not have to be fancy (I can't afford a rich car!) but sometimes I think it would be kind of cool to drive out of Findlay to see other cities, like for example Bowling Green or Lima (I have been to those places before, it is not like I on only stuck in Findlay my whole life!) and maybe I could meet some people there. I think it would be cool to do that, I guess.

Also I would need a driver's license, can you get one on the Internet? Leave a comment here on my blog web site, it would help me out.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nope, you can't get a driver's license on the internet, Brian. You'll need a car to drive to a license office in order to get one. How crazy is that?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home