Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I forgot to tell about myself

Okay I was looking at the stuff that I wrote yesterday here on the blog web site and I realized that I said all this stuff about what I was going to write about (for example TV shows, except remember that is just an idea, this is all very new and there may be other stuff, for example funny jokes?) but then I realized that I did not say anything about myself! I guess I was too excited about starting the blog website that I did not even think about telling about me, for example my name.

Well my name is Brian (ha ha although I realized that it is on the top of the screen, so I guess I did tell my name sort of but not really!) and I live in Findlay, Ohio (ha ha, you can read that also). I think that I will not say my last name right now because sometimes I think when I am reading the blog web sites people do not use their real names, like for example they will use a nickname like "Mr. Blog Man" or "The Bread Lady" (I am just making these up, like Mr. Blog Man would be just this guy who writes a blog web site and The Bread Lady would I guess be a lady who likes bread a lot or maybe she makes bread, and she would write on her blog web site about the bread or something, anyway they are just examples and not real). But I can not think of a good nickname for myself, I know that my uncle Burt used to call me Highpockets (which I do not really know what that means but I was a little kid and he was old and he bought me a bike one time so I did not really care about being called Highpockets), and my manager at work sometimes call me Speedy. But I do not think that Highpockets Blog is a very good name, and people are always laughing when my manager calls me Speedy and my blog web site is not going to be funny all the time, like for example what if I have to be serious to talk about some kind of important thing, like a famous lady died or something, then it would say "by Speedy" and people would laugh and a dead lady is not funny. So I guess I will just be Brian but I will just not say my last name, I hope that is OK.

Anyway I took too long I guess talking about my name and I need to go so I will just write some stuff I like, and I will use a list with the dots like I see sometimes on the other blog web sites.
  • Cheezits
  • Raisinets
  • that show about the two guys who are always blowing up things, I can't remember what it's called, the one guy has a big moustache?
  • Batman
Okay so that is all about me mostly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home