Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I am making a blog web site!

Okay all the time I see these blog web sites when I am looking at the internet, they are web sites where people talk about stuff like what they are eating for dinner and what their cats are doing and why they do not like the President or why they do like the President or things like that (these are just examples, they probably talk about other things too but that seems to be what most of the blog web sites are talking about). So it looks like everyone is making their blog web sites, so I guess I will make one too, except it will be about me, because I most of the time just eat at work and I don't have a cat because Marla says I cannot have a cat because she is allergic (Marla is my landlady I guess, but she does not live with me so I do not know why I cannot have a cat, I don't really want a cat anyway but I am just saying I don't understand why she thinks the allergy is a problem) and I do not know the President so I will probably not say much about him until I meet him (which I know I will probably not meet the President but sometimes weird stuff happens like one time my dad met some actor guy, I think it was a guy who played in a space movie or something, I can't remember, anyway my dad met him at the airport so who knows maybe I will meet the President).

Anyway so I think I will talk about my adventures here in Findlay, Ohio which is where I live. (I am not talking about adventures like Indiana Jones adventures because that would be pretty cool, but I do not use a whip and wear a hat and run with big round rocks rolling after me, they are not those kind of adventures.) It is really just about the stuff I do here, like what I do at work and about all the people I work with, they are pretty funny a lot of times. Also sometimes I see funny stuff on the way to work, I don't know, like that weird lady by the newspaper machine (I will tell you more about her later, I don't want to tell everything the first day!).

I am thinking maybe about also doing reviews of TV shows. I try to watch TV when I can, I even have cable TV (like for example the channel with the shows about the people who make motorcycles) so maybe I can write about the shows I watch and I will be like a TV show critic, I will say something like, "This show is very good, you should watch it" or "This show is not very good, but you might like it, you should watch it" or something like that, but now that I think about it I guess if I watched the show already then it is has already been on so you can't watch it, but I guess sometimes they are reruns so when it comes on again you could watch it or something. Anyway I haven't decided about that.

Okay so I hope people will read my blog web site, it is pretty fun to write all this stuff because who knows who will read it. Maybe a famous actor will read it, and will think "maybe I will make a TV show in Findlay, Ohio because it is a good city probably". So that would be cool I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home