Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Brian where have you been?

I bet you are wondering, "where has Brian been, he is not writing anything on his blog web site. I hope he is not dead!" Ha ha, it is true I am not dead (obviously I could not write on my blog web site, I am not a zombie!) (they are not real anyway). But anyway I have had a really busy week at work, I am working some extra hours this week because Kenny I guess got fired or something last weekend and someone had to cover his shifts. I have not said much about Kenny, I have to say I did not know Kenny too well because he was very quiet, I don't think he ever said anything to me the whole time he was working there now that I think about it, usually he would just say "yeah" or "no" or just point at stuff when you asked him a question. One time Valerie asked me to walk her to her car after closing because she thought Kenny was going to try to talk to her, I did not understand what the problem was because she should have been happy, because he did not talk to anybody, he would just stare straight ahead until one of the girls would walk by (like for example Valerie, or Kristen who I have not talked about, or Anita who I also have not talked about, maybe I will talk about them later) and anyway he would look pretty hard at the girls but he would not say anything. So anyway I didn't know what she was talking about but anyway I walked her to her car that night and Kenny was walking to his car too so Valerie asked me if I would stay and talk to her for a few minutes until Kenny drove away, I told her we should invite him over to talk to both of us, maybe he would talk to both of us if he was not too shy? But anyway Valerie did not want to talk to Kenny for some reason, and I think it hurt Kenny's feelings to be honest, because he was looking over at us and he seemed kind of upset, he was walking back and forth and he was saying stuff under his breath (I think he maybe was saying the swears?) but Valerie said "let's just stand here talking for a while." So we talked for a little while about a bunch of different things (like for example that one time Zach--he is one of the managers--forgot to zip his zipper up when he went to the bathroom, I know it is kind of embarrassing but still it is funny probably) and I have to say (I will write this here on my blog web site but I would not say anything in real life about it) that it was kind of nice to talk to Valerie, I think she is kind of pretty, sometimes at work she will smile at me, probably it doesn't mean anything I guess but I am just saying it was nice to talk to her not at work. Anyway Kenny drove away (his car is very loud) and we watched his car until we could not see it anymore and then Valerie said, "okay, thanks Brian, that guy gives me the creeps" or something like that and she got in her car and left. I walked home like I always do (well not always, one time Zach gave me a ride home because it was raining pretty hard, I kind of wish Valerie would have driven me home that one night, it is not far, and we could have talked a little more maybe? Maybe I could have told a joke, anyway she probably had to be somewhere although I guess it was pretty late, it is not like she had to get a haircut or something, but I am just saying). Anyway so Kenny is not working there anymore for some reason, I will see if I can find out?

Anyway that is why I did not write on my blog web site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home