Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Adventure for real this time

Okay no more stalling! I will actually talk about an adventure this time! (Remember like I said these are not adventures like the movies where a guy is jumping from a car or something like that, it is really just stuff that happens to me.)

Okay I don't know if I mentioned it but I do this blog web site at the library that is just a few blocks from my place, it is very close and it is nice because I don't have the air conditioning at my place right now (I don't know what is going on, I keep asking Marla if she will fix it because it is pretty warm during the day, it is not so bad at night and I can open the windows, but my air conditioner, it is one of those kind that is in the window, but anyway Marla keeps telling me that she has to call the maintenance guy and she says he is hard to get a hold of, but last night when I got home from work I saw his truck in front of the house and then I saw him coming out of the house before I went up the stairs to my apartment, so I guess he can work on stuff in her house, because this is not the first time I have seen his truck there late at night--sorry I am getting a little angry about this, I am getting off the subject). Anyway it is nice and cool at the library and you can read magazines, like for example the one with ladies or the one with the famous actors on it, and you can use the computers (that is where I discovered the blog web sites) but you can only use the computer for 1 hour at a time. I don't understand why they have that rule, all I have to do is switch to a different computer, but sometimes there are teenage girls using all the computers and I just have to get off the computer because there is someone else waiting to use it, and the teenage girls sometimes are not even really using the computers, they are sitting there talking on their little phones. One time I even saw a girl talking on her phone and she was talking to another girl who was right there in the library on another computer (I guess they were talking to each other, it sounded like that because one of the girls would say something like "oh my gosh, he did not!" and the girl on the other side would say something like "yeah!", I guess now that I think about it they could have been talking to two other people, I don't know). But I am getting off the subject, I was talking about the library. Anyway it is a good place, I am here all the time.

Anyway the other day I went in the library and something did not smell right. It turns out there was a dead mouse under a bean bag in the little kids books area. Boy it stank really bad.

So anyway that is my first adventure (it was the story about the dead mouse).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home