Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Monday, July 17, 2006

I think maybe I should have Comments on my blog web site?

I go to these other blog web sites and sometimes after a thing that they wrote they have Comments. Like for example, it will be a thing where they are talking about how they went to an amusement park and they are talking about how they liked a roller coaster or something, or maybe it was a water park like that place in Cincinnati (that was the place I smacked my head on a bolt and had to go to the emergency room, the bolt was on the side of a ride and somehow I smacked into it and anyway I am okay now, but still I have a little scar, it is not too big). So the blog web sites will have the comments, and what you do is you click the thing that says "Comments" and then you can see that other people who have read the blog web site said something about the water park or the roller coaster or whatever (like for example, "that is a good roller coaster, but I like a different roller coaster, it is better", it is stuff like that) and you can write something about what the person said on the blog web site. I have left "comments" on some blog web sites, I hope that it will be helpful to the people (don't worry, I did not use swears!). So anyway comments on a blog web site are kind of like a party, except instead of talking to people you pass notes one at a time (I guess that is kind of a weird party). Also there are no refreshments.

Anyway so maybe I will put comments on my blog web site so people who read it can put on here whatever they are thinking about it. Of course I don't know what they would say, maybe they would say "Hey Brian, I like your blog web site, I have a blog web site too, you should read about my car (my blog web site is about my car)." It would be something like that I guess.

Also I am not sure how to do that. I will check with Judy (she is a lady at the library where I work on my blog web site, I know her name because she wears a name tag, which is nice so you can say, "Judy can you help me use the computer" instead of just saying "Hey lady, help me do my blog web site!" See, that is rude. You should always say a person's name instead of "hey lady!" or I guess "hey man!" if you are talking to a man and not a lady) and maybe she can help me figure out how to make my blog web site have comments. Maybe I have to write a letter to someone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home