Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I am not a good detective

Okay it is just a fact that I am not very good at tracking down criminals and solving murders (these are things detectives do on TV and I guess in real life too, I am not actually solving murders, why would the Findlay police ask Brian to solve a murder, that is crazy!). Anyway I do not know any detectives for real. But I was trying to find out what happened to Kenny at work, why he was not working there anymore (this was a while ago, I think 3 weeks? you can look at my blog web site from that time), but nobody is saying anything about it (except I forgot, I asked Anita if she knows where Kenny went, she asked me do I read the newspaper? "no"). I guess now that I think about it she was saying maybe I should read the newspaper, it was a clue probably. So maybe I am back "on the case" to follow the clues. I am at the library anyway, I think they have newspapers (they are like books I guess).

Also I am wondering why no one is leaving comments on my blog web site? That guy at the library (remember I talked about that guy at the library?) helped me put the comment thing on my blog web site but nobody is writing anything. Maybe people do not know what to say, I know sometimes I am around somebody and I do not know what to say (like for example Valerie at work, for some reason I am always nervous sometimes, I guess maybe because she is kind of pretty? also Derrick at the video store) (He is not pretty, ha ha! It is a different thing, he always wants to talk about weird movies I have not seen before, so what am I supposed to say to him? "Derrick I do not know what you are talking about, can I please have my movie I am trying to rent, it is about comedy?" I guess that is rude, I would not say something like that, instead I just nod my head and say "yeah".) Anyway maybe someday people will leave a comment on my blog web site. Probably tomorrow? If you want to leave a comment on my blog web site it is okay, you do not have to be a genius scientist! (I mean because you have to type the wavy letters, sometimes it is tricky.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home