Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Some answers (not good ones)

Finally I am starting to get some answers to the mysteries, but it is a problem anyway because they are not good answers (I mean that they are answering they don't know, like for example if you ask your dad for a video game and he says no, it is an answer but it is not a good answer, maybe I am saying something too complicated?) Here is the E-mail I got from the people at the news paper:

Well I need a address please. I don't know who Kenny is.

Circulation Dept.

So that is bad news, I guess, because I do not know what is the address where Marla is! She is not here, if I knew her address I would not have to wonder where she is. So anyway I guess the news paper is not a help in the mystery of where is Marla at (I did not even bother to ask them about the orange juice thing, I am not stupid, I know that the suspicious orange juice will not be in the news paper). (Also they do not even know who Kenny is, so it is not going to help me to go to the news paper to find out what happened to Kenny, they do not even know what I am talking about! Remember Anita at work told me to look at the newspaper to find out why Kenny doesn't work there anymore, well I guess I will have to tell Anita that she does not know what she is talking about, but that kind of sounds rude now that I think about, I don't want to hurt her feelings so I guess I will just not say anything.) So here is the e-mail I wrote to the news paper:

Okay I do not know the address where Marla is, all I know is she is not
here. I hope I did not bother you, I will see if I can "track down" Marla and
Kenny (that is what they say on the TV when a person is gone, "we will track him
down"). Anyway they are probably just on vacation, like for example camping (so
the address is woods). I will ask the maintenance man, I think his name is
Harley (maybe Harlan), he will probably know what is "the deal".

Thank you for your help (I like the web site for your news paper, it is
pretty good),
Brian

Okay so I know I did not review the TV shows like I said, I will get to it soon, maybe the weekend?

Also someone left a comment (here is how you get to that comment, it is the special code: http://brianinfindlay.blogspot.com/2006/08/tv-requests-time.html#c115522425834166807 I know there is a way to make it so you can click it and it will go there, I will try to figure out how to do that), anyway he says he does not understand my jokes, I think? (I will say "he" because it says "son" so I guess it is a man, I don't know if his name is Shannon too?) Well I guess I do not make big jokes all the time, I will try to make better jokes, like for example there is this one I heard the other day (I think it Zach at work told me this joke, he is a manager), there are three ladies (they have different colors of hair) and they want to go to space planets like Mars (each one with the certain color of hair wants to go to a different place), and one of them says she wants to go to the sun (it is not a planet) but anyway it is so hot, but she says she will go at night (but really the sun is not out at night!). So it is a pretty funny joke?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home