Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I am starting to get worried about Marla a little bit

Where is Marla? It has been a bunch of days since I saw her, she came last week to get my rent (I have to pay her rent on the first day of the month, it is a tradition?) and now that I think about it I have not seen her at all since then, I mean I saw her van outside but I did not see her walking around outside like to cut the grass or sometimes she is smoking a cigarette when she goes to get the news paper (it is always the morning when she does this, and I just realized that is maybe why there is a pile of news papers at the end of the driveway? because she is not getting them?) Anyway she is not around, I don't know who I can talk to about it, I have known Marla for a long time but I don’t know if she has any friends except the maintenance man, he is over there a lot but he has not been around lately either now that I think about it. I should call him but I don't know his name, I think Harlan or Harley maybe, something like that. If you know his name, please leave a "comment" on my blog web site, I have tried looking for people on the Internet but I do not have a lot of luck if I do not know their names I have figured out.

Also I have not heard anything yet from the Great Scot web site contact people about if they know anything about who bought the orange juice, it is a puzzle. Every time I go over to the refrigerator that big jug of orange juice is just sitting in there and it is like it reminds me that a mysterious thing happened, sometimes it is a little creepy (what if there is another thing in the house that I did not buy? like for example a magazine about ladies?) (I do not buy lady magazines). But if there was something like that it would be a little weird kind of! I guess the person who bought the orange juice put the jug in the refrigerator when I was at work (I hope it is not while I was asleep right here, that means they came in so quiet they would not wake me up, that is hard because it is pretty small here), I am trying to think when that would be, I am looking at my blog web site and I wrote about the orange juice mystery on Friday, so I guess it was Thursday when I was at work. I don't remember if it was in there when I came home from work, I guess it was, maybe I did not notice it? I had a lot "on my mind" that night, I guess I was thinking about a lot of stuff and not worried about noticing orange juice. I will not go into it too much, you people who are reading my blog web site do not want to hear all about my problems (though I guess it is not really a problem, it is just a thing I am thinking about at work, it is about a person that I work with a lot, not Kenny who is not there any more, they hired a new guy to take his job, I don't remember if I told you about that), but anyway I just noticed she was crying in the break room today and I did not know what to say to her (okay it is Valerie, I don't think she ever reads my blog web site, maybe she does but probably there is another Brian on the internet so she probably thinks it is him). Anyway what do you do when a lady is crying? You can not just say, "why are you crying" probably. That does not work! But I got worried a little bit, I hope nobody died. Now that I am talking about it I am getting a little worried about it again, except that was last week and I have not seen her crying again this week, I guess maybe it is no big deal (I am just saying that is why I maybe did not notice the orange juice jug).

So all these mysteries are not making things any better! I think maybe tonight I will watch a TV show and then tomorrow I will be a TV critic, it will be "Brian's TV Review". It will help me not think about these things for a while, if you want me to watch a certain TV show please leave a "comment" on my blog web site. I will try to watch it maybe? But probably I will just watch something else, what if I don't have that channel? So only say channels that I have.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian,
    Could you please review The Office?

    I do not know what channel this show is on. It is a tv show about an office that is all I know.

    Your friend.

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would like you to review a commercial. But not one about orange juice, that would be too weird for you, probably!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home