Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

TV requests time

Well okay I did watch some TV last night but then today when I got to the library to do my blog web site I see there are 2 comments about what I should review for my TV Review thing I am doing. There was "Anonymous" and then a person named "Shannon" (I think this person has "left a comment" before on my blog web site, or maybe it is another Shannon, like I have said before there are Shannons everywhere, like for example the other day on the way to work it was kind of hot so I stopped off into that Marathon gas station, I was not buying gas, I was just going to get a pop, but anyway the lady at the cash register had a name tag that said Shannon so I said, "hey, did you put a comment on my blog web site?" and she just looked at me like I was crazy so I guess it was not her, but I guess what I am saying is there are a lot of Shannons everywhere). Anyway okay so "anonymous" said to please review a show, it is called "The Officer" (I think it is about a police?), I have not heard of it, maybe I will look on that one channel that is like a TV Guide (it is on cable, it tells the shows that are on different channels). Okay, then Shannon (probably not the girl from Marathon, I have talked about that already) said I should probably just watch a commercial give a TV review of the commercial (but she says not orange juice, ha ha!) Speaking of the orange juice, I have not heard anything from the Great Scot web site contact people at all about some advice! I do not understand why they are not answering my question, I think maybe I will just call them or something, maybe they do not check the E-mail or maybe it is a lot of E-mail, they are "behind" maybe? And also Marla is not back still either, the news papers are just piling up by the street, maybe I should get them and hold them until she gets back? But she might get mad and think I am stealing the paper (which I would not do, I do not like the news paper anyway, I think I said this one time) so I guess I will just leave them there. But I was looking on the web site for the news paper (it is called "Findlay Courier"), and there is a "contact" place on their web site, and so I decided to ask the news paper people about the "situation".

So anyway here is the E-mail I sent the news paper on their "contact" web site:

Okay I don't know if this is the place to ask this question but my
landlady, she always gets the paper every morning (pretty early, mostly she does
not even put on regular clothes, only a robe), anyway she is gone for some
reason and the news papers are just piling up, did she maybe tell you where she
was going (I think vacation maybe, or it is suspicious?) Because I think
sometimes she does not want the papers to pile up probably. (Also I am curious
about Kenny, which is maybe not his real name?)

Thank you,
Brian

So I hope they will answer me, I hope they are not too busy like the Great Scot. (And did you notice I also asked about Kenny, I figured it could not hurt to ask, they are the source of answer I guess.)

Anyway I guess until next time maybe I will try to watch something about the police and maybe there will be a commercial there (probably cars).

1 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Art Williams said…

    Ummm...how do I put this?

    Are you...challenged, like mentally? Are you writing this pretending to be? I'm not sure how to take this blog. It seems like one big joke.

    Maybe I'm the slow one here...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home