Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Wow a lot of E-mails

Sorry I did not write on Friday or the weekend, it is no big reason, but I will do a quick movie review of that show with the race cars (I saw this movie on Saturday): It is pretty good.

Okay now back to business, it is the situation with the strange happenings, for example the orange juice situation and the Marla being gone situation, I don't know if the missing Kenny situation has to do with it, maybe it does, I don't know. Anyway so I got an Email from the news paper (remember I am asking about the situation where Marla's news papers are all there on the driveway, but where is she? You can look at my blog web site to see the whole story, like for example it is on the bottom parts of the page because it is earlier. So here is the e-mail:

What is her address please! or what is your address please. Or their last
name.

Circulation Dept.

So this is what I wrote back to the Findlay news paper:

Me and Marla have the same address (also I do not know Kenny's last name,
also I think it is like a nickname probably?).

Thanks for your news paper,
Brian

Okay so then they even wrote back a message to me! I guess they are confused still?

What is your address please.

Circulation Dept
So I am starting to get a little nervous maybe! This person at the Findlay Courier is I think for some reason trying to get my address but it is Marla who is getting all the pile of news papers, not me! So is there some reason they need to have my address (which is the same, but what I am saying is they are asking for my address, except it is Marla who is the problem! I mean she is gone)? Maybe I am "paranoid" (that is what they say when you think something is bad, like a man is chasing you) but maybe this person at the Findlay news paper knows what is going on with Marla (maybe even the orange juice, it is hard to say) and they want to know where I live so they can come and "take care of me" (kill). So I guess I had to send another e-mail to them, here is what I said, it is time to take a stand.

Okay I do not know why you keep needing my address, it is Marla's address,
it is what I am talking about the situation here. But it is not safe to give the
addresses on the internet (except E-mails). I guess what I am saying is I do not
feel safe to give the address, what if you are a kid napper or a robber?
(Sometimes it is a "scam".)

Brian

PS (this is what you put when you have to say something else at the end of a letter) (or (email too), If you know about what is going on with Marla it is time to confess the truth, I can see the clues (not a very good mystery!).


So I am "talking big", maybe the news paper criminals will be too afraid to come around to my apartment and do something bad, like for example beat me up because I "know too much" (that is what they say if you know a criminal plan, you "know too much", I mean from TV).

4 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What has happened with Marla and the orange juice mystery?!!

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please tell me about the car show

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to live in Findlay, and reading your blog website gives me a little feeling of home again. I'm not in the habit of reading blog websites (I just found out what they are two days ago), but this one's hilarious. I'm with Shannon--what happened with Shannon, the orange juice, and Kenny!?

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    Thanks b karl for your comment on my blog web site! I am glad you think it is funny (I guess you are talking about the joke where the ladies go to space?). I am telling more of the story (the end part) today. It is not a very good story actually, I will do better with my adventures soon, like for example maybe I will tell about the time the old lady at the store was screaming about hammers (it is a long story).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home