Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Lady with beard thing (not really a lady), also pizza

Okay I know the thing with the guy who was wearing a dress was kind of a weird thing, I still do not really know what is the deal with that guy. A person who did not leave their name, they are called "anonymous", said maybe it is a lady for real, a lady with a beard from a circus (it is because a man does not wear a dress, which is the truth I admit). Okay but still I think it is a man and not a lady, here is why (it is a list with dots):
  • The street where he turned off does not have a circus down it, only houses (you can not have a circus in a house, there is not room for elephants and so on).
  • There is no circus in Findlay Ohio that I know of.
  • Also the man did not have lady parts (you know what I am talking about, I will not say it because what if kids are reading my blog web site, I mean to say he had a man chest and not a lady chest if that is more clear).

I do not want to hurt your feelings, but I think you are wrong on the lady with a beard thing, it is not the situation this time probably. If there is a lady with a beard, that would be weird, maybe I will look on the internet.

So anyway I am going to try something different a little, I know I talked about reviewing the TV shows like I am a "critic" (like for example I am going to be like a man who reviews a restaurant. Except it is not the restaurant, it is the pizza (not the restaurant pizza, instead it is the kind you get at the Great Scot grocery store, it is frozen and you have to cook it yourself) (take off the plastic first). I eat this a lot, it is pretty easy to make. So anyway here are the reviews of different kinds of pizza like you get at the Great Scot.

  • Jenos, this kind is really cheap, it is only like a dollar (I am not kidding, it is so cheap), maybe it is not the best taste, but it is okay if you only have one dollar (also some tax).
  • Totinos, okay this kind is pretty cheap also, I think it is a little better, it is kind of weird because the pepperonis are not round, instead they are like little tiny blocks of pepperoni, I mean very tiny. Still it is not too bad (round pepperoni is a better taste I think?).
  • Digiorno, this kind is really fancy almost, it is probably almost like a restaurant pizza sort of, so you can imagine it is not so cheap. I mean it is not like you went to a restaurant, it is not like it is from a fancy place where you have to wear church pants, it is not that kind of pizza. I like it pretty good but you can not get so many of them, maybe for a date?
  • Red Baron - Okay this is pretty good, but it is more money than the cheap kind (not as much as the other one). It is just okay I think.
  • Jack's, this kind is I think my favorite, even if it is not "fancy" like that other one, the Digiorno kind. It is not as cheap as the ones at the top of the pizza list I have here, but I guess it is like "medium cost". It has a kind called "hamburger' that is pretty good (it is not a hamburger like with a bun and mustard, actually I don't know why it is called hamburger, it has like little meatballs on it, it should be called "meatballs pizza"). Anyway okay it is good.
  • Tombstone - I will not eat this pizza, it is not right to have like a cemetery be your name, why would you eat that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home