Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Not much to say, it is a "long" weekend I think

Not much to say except… IT IS THE FAIR TIME! Here is what I am talking about, it is the time of year for the County Fair, actually is was open since Wednesday but because of my working it is not possible to go over there yet, but yes, I am going to go over there tomorrow probably. Okay you are thinking "do not get gyro because of the throwup!" Ha you are right, I am way ahead of you on that one there. So no gyro this time, I will probably just get something else, like for example a corn dog but it is not "regular", except it is super long, they are pretty good. Also lemonades and so on. Anyway the fair is always a good time, I go every year just about (it was with dad a long time ago, he would buy "tickets" so I could ride a bunch of things while he looked at the cows, I mean there is a section with cows, not fun).

So yes, it will probably a pretty good weekend, but I guess there is still a situation which is maybe not the greatest thing, it is that I am going over there by myself like I do every year (Marla and Gary go over there every day since Wednesday, they go in the van, but I think I will have to walk, they do not offer me a ride, it is too crowded maybe?) Anyway what I am saying is that the County Fair is a good time ("octopus" ride is definitely my favorite, also the one, it is where you sit in a seat, there are straight rows and it goes around and up, it is hard to describe, I can't remember what it is called, anyway it is pretty good), but also sometimes I think it would be nice to be there with somebody else. Like for example yesterday at work there is this new girl (Samantha), she is asking me if I am going to the County Fair this weekend because she is probably going to go over there by herself, of course I say "yes I am going over there by myself" but it is just reminding me that I am going by myself (thank you for the "lonely reminder" Samantha, I was not feeling bad enough) (I did not say that for "real", I do not want to hurt her feelings, I am just saying). It is kind of a lonely thing ("ferris wheel" is okay for example, but it is kind of boring unless there is a person there, you can say "hey look at that over there" and they would say "yes, it is a cool thing" and you would laugh, I guess that is what would happen, normally it is just me sitting there). I am sure Valerie will be there with her boy friend (I do not know his name, wait, I think it is something with a "r" in it, I am not great with names you can probably tell). So if I see her (not throwing up I hope), I guess I will say hi but I am still kind of embarrassed by the situation from that one time, anyway I get nervous when I am talking to her even without the "throwup" situation that happened.

Anyway so that is a Saturday "activity", I remember there was a person, I can't remember who said it, the person said to write on my blog web site on Saturday but I will be honest, I will probably not do that on Saturday because of the County Fair situation. Maybe an adventure will happen? Anyway if you are a "fan" of my blog web site, I hope there are people from Findlay, Ohio who are the fan of my blog web site, maybe I will see you there (I will be the person there all by myself, walking around) (the guy walking around by myself I mean, the girl who is walking around by herself is I guess Samantha probably).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home