Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Friday, August 25, 2006

I want a "different" weekend like last time almost

Hey everybody, it is Friday. I still have to work today but Fridays it is not so bad because I know at the end of the day I go back to my apartment and I will not have to be back at work until Monday (sometimes I work Saturdays, but mostly not, also I do not want it to sound like I do not like my job, it is pretty good, the people are pretty nice and it is not too hard) but anyway I guess what I am saying is that it is good for the "weekend." Maybe you remember last weekend I was a little crazy, I did something kind of different where I went to that thing with the balloons at Adam's park, except for the throwup it was kind of fun. So I was thinking about how it was kind of fun to do something a little different than just watch TV and stuff, but what is going on this weekend in Findlay Ohio? There is not a balloon thing again probably? I think maybe I will ask at work today (I will probably not ask Valerie, she has not talked to me at all since last weekend, maybe you remember when I was talking about how she saw me throw up into the trash can that time, and she was with a guy, I guess it is her boyfriend) anyway I will maybe ask "around" at work today to see if there is anything interesting happening, of course people I hope will not make fun of my throwup situation, but nobody has said anything about it so I guess Valerie did not tell anybody about it, so that is kind of nice of her I guess but still she acts very weird around me, maybe she is not happy about the throwup situation (you can probably guess I am not too happy myself, anyway I am better now).

Okay so there is that, but also if you have any ideas and you are reading my blog web site, maybe you could leave a comment here with an idea on what I could do this weekend that is different, or maybe even just I could rent a video and you could give me a good idea for one (also some time maybe I should find a way to put my Email address on here, like on the side or something like I see all the time on other blog web sites). But remember I guess it has to be something I could walk to, I can walk a kind of long way, but probably not all the way across town or definitely not a different city, like for example Columbus Grove or Fostoria, it is just too far! If I had a car I could drive to those places though.

So anyway I am thinking that maybe it is time to get a car? Of course like I have said before I do not have a driver license. I do not even know where to get one. Also I really do not have enough money to buy a car probably, they are thousands of dollars. Anyway I am going to look on the internet to get the "info" on how I can do that, maybe if I go ahead and get the driver license it will be easier to get a car, maybe you get a discount at the car place? I don't know also if Marla and Gary would let me put the car in the driveway, it is already crowded with Marla's van and Gary's truck, I guess maybe I could put it somewhere else. Anyway still I want a car. There is a gas station I walk by every day (Marathon), I could get gas there, it is only like $3.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why don't you go to that ghost town museum place? It's a cool place to go.

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why don't you ever write on your blog web page on the weekend? You could go to the library on Saturday and do it if you wanted to. I think you should do that on the weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home