Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Fast “post” time

Again this has to be a quick thing, I am just “running” over here at lunch (this is the library of course, as I have talked about a bunch of times I do not have a computer at home, even if I did I do not have the special plugins where you have to do it to get the internet, it is a “cable” I think, not the TV kind of cable, which I do have that kind of cable, just not the internet kind). Okay so anyway not much to talk about I guess, probably there is something interesting that happened yesterday? I spilled a soda in the break room (I cleaned it up), I guess that is not so interesting. How about this thing: this morning at the laundry place (remember this is the new laundry place, remember I had to go to a new laundry place because of the situation that happened at the old one, just look it up I guess) anyway at the laundry place I was looking at a magazine that was in there, it was talking about a little machine, it is like a calculator sort of (no numbers), but it plays music somehow? I do not understand how a calculator can play music (a CD will not fit there), still it is pretty interesting probably?

Okay here is a TV review, it is the show where the people are in the space ship, it has big “arms” on it, sort of, I can’t remember what it is called. Okay anyway I was watching the TV show where these people from the space ship, one of them has like elf ears maybe, anyway the people went to a planet and there were a bunch of weird kids there, kind of ugly. Anyway it was pretty good.

If you are wondering, yes I am changing the subject from the girl friend thing (too weird situation?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home