Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I am not walking any more to a place, instead I am riding a bicycle there (okay soon not yet)

Yes you are reading the title right, I do not have to walk to work any more, I mean yes I am doing it right now because I did not actually buy the bicycle yet. Okay let me start over, I guess I am just excited maybe? Me and Samantha went over there today before work (that is why it is so late that I am writing on my blog web site, I did not really have time to get to the library before work, so I came over to the library at lunch time, yes my lunch is late because of my “schedule”, forget about it) anyway so Samantha took me over there to the Walmart, I don’t get over there very much because it is just too far (but not for long! but anyway I am “getting ahead” of my self). Okay so we went to the bicycle area, they have all kinds of bicycles, a bunch of them are hanging from the ceiling, I am not sure what is the point of that, you can not even get to these bicycles, also what if one of them fell? Anyway we looked around and here is the thing: I can not believe how low is the cost of bicycles at the Walmart! It is not like those bicycles at the bicycle store at all (those bicycles were like a $1000, it is a little more $$$ than I have to spend! Just kidding of course, it is a lot more for real). But there were bicycles there that were so cheap! They were so cheap! It was like $50 (of course Samantha told me I should be careful because maybe a really cheap one would just be terrible, no good at all, it would probably fall apart in the parking lot) but there were other bicycles that were a little more, like “medium cost”, but still pretty cheap. Okay so anyway I think I found the one I like, it is pretty cool looking, it is green (I like the color green, you can probably tell it is the color of my blog web site, it is a true fact that green is awesome, a lot of times for example I will wear a green shirt, Samantha says that green is a good color for me to wear, I “look good” in it, so a lot of times I will wear a green shirt to work, I want to “impress”) Okay so anyway it is “mountain bike” is what it is called (the bicycle), I am not sure why it is called “mountain bike,” you can trust me when I say there is not a mountain in Findlay, Ohio! Of course I am not stupid, I am just kidding, it is not a bicycle just for Findlay (also it is for a mountain area). Anyway so I think we are going to try to go back on Friday and get it (I did not bring any money with me, Samantha said we should just “look around”, not to have “impulse” or something, we would just see what is there and so on, I have to admit Samantha has good ideas about things like this). Anyway since it is so cheap (but not as much as the one that is more cheap of course) I will have enough money to buy these things also probably:
  • A helmet (you pretty much have to have this I think, it is for “safety”?)
  • A lock, this is so no body steals the bicycle, I know this can happen (I have heard), there is a good place out in front of the store I can lock, it is a bench and you can not steal the bench, it is “stuck” to the sidewalk with a bolt (also there is a tree)

I still do not know exactly where I will keep this bicycle at my apartment (I have said before, not a lot of room at my place, maybe I can lock it to the stairs that go up to my apartment?).

Okay yes Samantha and I went to a little lunch time before work, you are all wanting to know all about it I am sure, we went to a “fancy” place sort of. It had kind of crazy things all over the walls, I can’t remember what it is called, I think “apple restaurant”, it was something about apples (they did not have apple things on the “menu”, I know it does not make sense)? Anyway I ate soup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home