Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Friday, October 06, 2006

I do not know what to put for the title this time

I hope everybody enjoyed my little story yesterday about the future times, maybe I will do something like that again, I mean where I “pretend” that it is a different situation somehow, like for example I do not live here in Findlay Ohio, instead I am a fish in a river or something. What would it be like, it is a mystery so sometimes it is fun to think about things like that, also what if everything was exactly the same except it is a difference of 1 thing: ladies have beards, not men! It would be a strange world, that is “obvious” (if it was that world for “real”, when I saw that guy with a beard wearing a flower dress, maybe it would really be a lady, or I guess it would just be different that he did not have a beard?).

Okay then so it is the weekend right? So what are the weekend activities for me, you can probably guess that yes, me and Samantha are going to try again to go to the “Van Buren” state park for a hiking trip, also a picnic probably. We have talked about this for like a year now (ha ha I have not even known Samantha for a whole year, it is “exaggerate”), anyway it is a problems always every weekend, like for example the first time it was bad weather so we just went to Toledo (I guess it was not so bad probably) then the next time she was all sick so I just sat around all weekend. Okay so maybe we will make it to the state park place this weekend, I don’t know, maybe there will be a big problem or something, who knows. So I know what you are thinking about, you are thinking “hey Brian I thought Samantha was all mad at you because you did not bring her a soup at her house when she was sick, so why is she taking you to the state park anyway”? You are right, Samantha was kind of “upset” with me a little, how do I know this? It is because she told Valerie when she came back to work, Samantha told Valerie she really wanted Brian (me) to come to “visit” when she was sick, I do not know why she did not just tell me, I guess sometimes there is a situation when girls talk they do not talk to the guys (I do not really know because I do not have “experience” a lot with girls, I think I have said it before I do not really know anything about what to say to a girl, like for example Valerie). A lot of times I get all nervous around Valerie, it is not the case with Samantha, I guess that is why I am saying why didn’t she just tell me instead of telling Valerie. Okay anyway so Valerie told me “hey Brian your lady is all mad at you” (see there she goes again, why does she say Samantha is my lady? I am pretty sure Valerie thinks we are a date couple, what do I do, it is pointless). Still anyway I do not want Samantha to be mad at me even if we are not a date couple so yesterday before work I wanted to get her a thing to say “I am sorry” so I went over to the Great Scot before work, I thought maybe I could get her a card but she does not need “get well” because she is already well! Also I did not want to get her a soup (I mean chicken kind) because she does not need soup, she is not sick (you only eat chicken soup when you are sick, I am pretty sure that is “the case”). So what do I get then? That one time we went to that “fancy” place to eat she had a salad, so I got her a thing of salad from the store, it is like a clear bag with salad things in it (lettuce for example). So I gave it to her and told her I was sorry for not coming to see her when she was sick and also I knew she liked to eat lettuce. I think she was pretty happy with the salad because she just sat there looking at it for a long time, then she started laughing and gave me a hug. So I think she is happy now, I guess it is true because we are going to do the state park picnic hike activity. Here is the lesson: a bag of salad makes a girl not mad at you.

Oh also I will not do a blog thing on Monday, there is a sign that the library is not open on Monday, it is for “Columbus Days” (it is the Ohio capital holiday I think?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home