Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

What if it is the future, what happens in Findlay, Ohio in that future time

Hey I had an idea, I am going to “pretend” it is the future, it will be like I am doing my blog web site but it is the future, so like for example I am not riding a bicycle, instead it is a future thing like a rocket thing or something. Okay here we go.

Okay so I was on my rocket thing this morning (remember this is only “pretend”) anyway so I was flying to work, when all of a sudden my rocket thing stopped working! I am way up in the sky, it is a disaster as you can see because I will smash on the ground, no more Brian. But thank goodness it is the future see, so I had on a special type of clothes that makes a parachute or something, wait maybe instead it blows up like a big balloon, so I just bounced on the ground, it is soft like a mattress instead! “But how will I get to work without my rocket thing? I will be late for my job” (it is what I was thinking then). A ha, it was not a problem because there was a Mars alien right there with his Mars space ship (in the future there are aliens also, a lot of times there are like robots and aliens in the future movies, it is the same way here because of the “future time”), okay so the Mars alien said he would take me to work. So anyway we went in the space ship but first there was a situation, the space ship was out of gas. So we went to the gas station but it is different: the gas is a pill you have to eat! Then you have to burp in a jar, that is what makes the space ship run (I know it is kind of gross and also weird, but it is the future, sometimes things are not the same as now, you know it is true). Okay so anyway that was done, also we got pop (in the future it is just the same really as now, pop is good), then the Mars alien took me to my job.

Here is the thing you are not expecting in the story: My job is the President! Yes it is true, I am President Brian! But it is not Washington, instead the nation capital is Findlay Ohio, why is that you are probably wondering. It is because the capital fell in the ocean because of asteroids probably?

Also a robot is my best friend, he is the governor of Ohio. Yes, it is a robot politics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home