Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Welcome back to Boring Weekend times in Findlay

Hey do you remember how the last time I was writing on my blog web site I was talking about how I was going to probably go to “Van Buren” state park with my friend Samantha on the weekend (Saturday), well it is all my bad luck I guess, Samantha got sick. I do not know what she had, I am sure it was something with throwup because you really are not sick unless there is throwup (if there is not throwup it is usually “under weather” that you say probably). Yes, she called me on Saturday morning, I was already up eating cereal (it was the kind with the bird on the box), she said she was sick and could not go, she was sorry about all that. So I said “you get well” (it is what you say when some one is sick, you say “get well”, also some times you give them a card that says “get well” on it, it is “courtesy”), but I thought I would probably just leave her alone, I was not going to go over there and give her a card, she probably just want to be sick alone, also I can not afford to get sick too (some times if you are near a sick person you can get sick too, that is science), it is enough of a “head ache” to be sick anyway, you do not need Brian around making things worse. It is like one time when I was I high school I was pretty sick, I will not describe it too much but you can guess it involved smelly situations (yes it was that kind of sick), well, I was stuck in my bed watching TV, feeling very sick of course. But my dad had some friends of his over to play cards or something, they were being all loud in the kitchen. So like you can probably guess I had to keep getting up to go the bath room for sick activities (yes both kinds), over and over. Well dad got pretty mad at me, he came in and said “you are stinking up the whole house, we can smell it in the kitchen”, I guess he was right, maybe I was not being “courteous” to the guests, but I did not have a choice, I have to go when I am sick to the bath room and “do my business” there, it is not like I could drive to the gas station and use the bath room there (no driver license). Anyway the lesson is don’t have people at the house when you are sick, it is not courteous.

So anyway the rest of the weekend I just watched movies. I watched the one with the guys who race their cars, I can’t remember what it is called, they were over in China I think? Anyway it was pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home