Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hey it is 50 things I have put on my blog web site

Yes it is true, it is like a special "occasion" probably! On the thing where I write things on my blog web site, it says 50 posts. So actually I guess this one that I am writing now is the next one (it is 51 I mean). So yes 50 "posts" is pretty good I guess.

Okay other than that I do not have any thing to say, sorry.

Okay yes, Samantha is a little "unhappy" about the situation where I did not go visit her when she was sick. I do not now what I am supposed to do about it now, she is all better. Maybe next time she is sick I will do a different thing or something, maybe a soup?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home