Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Friday, October 13, 2006

I am saying "but enough about me"

Okay here is the thing, today here at the library I was kind of reading over all the stuff I have put here on my blog web site, there is a lot of stuff on here (I am talking about all the stuff I have put on here about girl friend situations and situations also which some people think are girl friend situations but I am telling you it is not "the case"). Okay anyway I have told all about my self (I guess now that I think about it I did not tell "all" about my self because for example there is probably a lot of stuff you do not know yet, for example, what color is my eyes? also my hair? also what is my middle name, that is what I am talking about, but I have told a lot of information, you have to admit it is true). But the blog web site is not just for a guy in Findlay to talk about his life (although yes that is kind of the whole "purpose" of the blog web site here, you know to talk about my adventures in Findlay), anyway it is also for people to put comments about their own life. Like I have said before the comments should be like a party where every one is talking at the same time, they are walking around and eating chips, some people are watching a guy play video games in another room. I am not saying I have chips because obviously you can not do food on the computer, too many crumbs, also it is impossible. But there are video games on the internet I think. Anyway here is what I am saying, instead of me talking about my self all the time maybe if you come to my blog web site you could leave a comment here, it would just tell a little bit about your self, like for example where you are from, what
you like for a TV show maybe or something like that? I don't know what you could say, I really did not go to a lot of parties when I was in school, also I do not go to them now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home