Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

You know what is good for a snack, this stuff right here

Okay first before I get started talking about what I wrote in the title for my blog web site post for today, you probably are wanting to say, “hey Brian, what is going on over there in Findlay Ohio, you did not write anything on your blog web site yesterday, what is your problem, what are we paying you for stupid head?” (okay maybe you would not call me a stupid head, you are probably not so mean, it is not like you are a little kid who always is picking on other little kids when it is “junior high school”, what I mean is that is the kind of thing a person like that would say, except now that I think about it you know they would say swears or something like that that you do not put on a blog web site, like for example sometimes there was this guy who would pick on me, his name was Blake, I remember one time I was waiting in line at lunch to get my food and I think it was fish sticks or something that day and he “cut” in front of me to get through the line, he already had his food, and I bumped in to him and “tartar” sauce fell off his tray on to his shoe, you can guess he was pretty mad but really it was his fault, anyway later he punched me and used a swear) Okay also I know you do not pay me anything, it is “free” blog web site, also I am getting off the subject. As you know yesterday was Wednesday and everybody knows what is Wednesday, that is right it is LAUNDRY DAY, even with the bike to help me carry the stuff to the laundry place it is pretty hard to have time to get over to the library before work so usually if I am going to write something on my blog web site maybe I will go over at “lunch” (it is called lunch except really it is like at dinner time mostly) to the library and write a little thing very quick on my blog web site. So anyway you know what the problem was yesterday if you live in Findlay (if you do not live in Findlay you probably do not know what I am talking about because you were not here unless you were just visiting, so maybe you do know what I am talking about) anyway it was raining. It was not raining when I got to work but it did start raining later, also it was a little cool, so man you can guess what happened, yes I had to go out into the parking lot and get carts even though that is not really my job mostly but still somebody had to go out there and get them, of course it is Brian (me). So yes, I was all soaked and so that was bad enough to be all wet at work, but no way I am going to the library all wet, you do not do that! For example the computer is electric, if you are wet it will “electrocute”. Plus people will say “get that wet guy out of here,” going to a library all wet is like if you went to a church and you are wearing a shirt that says “I do not like Jesus”, it is not “appropriate”. Okay so that is why I did not write anything yesterday on my blog web site.

Okay so what I am talking about on the title is this stuff I got from the snack machine at the laundry place yesterday, it is in a blue bag called “cheddar snack mix”, it is like a kind of cheese. Also it has the picture on it of the old man from the oatmeal can (remember the can is kind of like a box but it is round, that is the way oatmeal comes for some reason, anyway I am not talking about the oatmeal but the snack mix bag, what I am saying is the oatmeal man is on the bag of snack mix, no it is not oatmeal snack mix so that is kind of a mystery I guess). Okay anyway man this stuff is pretty good. I only had enough quarters for one little bag of it but I think next time I go to the Great Scot I will see if there is a big bag of it you can buy, so I can eat it at home, maybe I will take a bag to Samantha’s house this weekend when we watch movies or something, sometimes it is nice to bring a little something when you go there, it is “courtesy”.

Last thing, I need a little help here for “girl translate”, it is where a lady says something and I do not understand what she is talking about because I am not “familiar” with ladies talk. Okay so Kristen yesterday was all happy giggly because her husband (she is married) sent her a thing of flowers for some reason, maybe anniversary or something, anyway a guy brought the flowers to her while she was here at work, of course all the ladies were saying “oh that is so sweet” and so on. Anyway I was just being nice, I do not really care about flowers, I said to Kristen they were nice or whatever, and she said “when are you going to send some flowers to Samantha, I hear you guys are pretty serious?” I just said I did not know, which is true because it is full of lady-code-talk. Is she saying that something is serious with Samantha so she needs flowers, I do not get it, she is not sick any more! Help please?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest Brian,
    The girls at think you and Samantha are a date couple and when you are a date couple the boy usually brings the girl some flowers.

    Maybe when you go to Samantha's instead of bringing just your bag of snack mix you could bring her some nice flowers.

    Even if you are not a date couple, which I still think Samantha thinks you are, it would be nice to say thank you to Samantha with flowers for all the nice things she has done for you like drive you around and help you buy your bike.

    Have a good weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home