Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Here is a tip: a picnic is not fun when it is cold

Okay I know it is already late in the week, I mean it is already Tuesday, remember I could not go to the library to do my blog web site yesterday because it was “Columbus Days” here in Findlay so the library was shut down I guess for some reason. I still had to work though, why is it always a fact that there is a holiday so people do not have to work but for every single time the store has to have a special “sale” (it is where you make the low prices on a few things, like for example you will get a paper at your house, it comes in the news paper, it will say, “this leaf blowing machine is very low cost”, I guess because people do not go to work on that day they will come and buy a rake?). Okay anyway so yeah, when the library is closed obviously I can not go up there and do my blog web site on that day, I guess I could ask Samantha if I could come over to her house and use her computer (they have a computer at her house) but there are 2 problems: 1, I would have to go all the way over there, it is not super far especially now that I have the bike to ride, but still it is kind of across the town, but the #2 reason is kind of the more important reason: Samantha does not know that I write about her on the blog web site, in fact here is the thing, no body at work or whatever knows about my blog web site. I think it might be kind of weird now that I think about it if some body at work (I am talking about Samantha I guess but maybe especially Valerie probably) found this blog and saw that I was writing about them. I guess now that I think about it if I could use a time machine (like for example that one from the movie where it is a future looking car and that guy kisses his mom, you know what I am talking about?) anyway I could go back in time and do it all over again different this time, maybe I would use different names, like for example I would call Valerie something else, maybe “Penelope” (that always was a cool name I thought, like for example if one day I am a “dad” and my wife has a little girl birth, I would say “can we name her Penelope”, I think it is a cool name) (okay so I guess now maybe it would be kind of weird for that to be Valerie’s name, instead I would use “Molly” I guess?). Also maybe Zach would be “Mark” and Mark would be “Zach”, see it would be so confusing you would never guess. I think I would call Samantha something, maybe “Kim”? So here is a question, I guess it is asking just “for fun” because it is too late now, but what is a good name for me if I was using different names for every body? Like instead of “Brian’s Adventures in Findlay, Ohio” it was somebody else’s name. I think maybe “Steve”? I think I would be a good Steve maybe? Anyway maybe you could leave a “comment” and tell me what would be a good “pretend” name for me (not Brian I mean).

Oh yeah, here is what I was talking about with the “title”, remember I was talking about how we were going to go to “Van Buren” state park for a “hike” and a picnic (I mean me and Samantha, I do not have to remind you it is not a date situation). Okay so all of the time there were problems, for example rain and throwup (the first time it was too wet, the 2nd time Samantha was too sick, you know all about that from earlier times here on the blog web site, you can click a thing there on the right side and it will take you to where you can read about it I think?). Okay so anyway we finally went on Saturday, it was a pretty nice day (I mean not rainy) but here is the thing: too cold! Not snowing I mean, but I had to wear a coat except I forgot my gloves (it is OK, I used my pockets although it was not too helpful, you will see why). So anyway me and Samantha did a little “hike” there at the state park and I guess it was fine if you like to walk around in the woods and it is kind of cold. Samantha was kind of cold too, she had gloves for her hands but I guess it was still too cold because she grabbed my hand and held on to it the whole time, I think maybe also she was afraid to slip on the “trail”? That is probably true also (also maybe because I did not have gloves, she was keeping that one hand warm? Pretty sweet I guess). So you can believe we did not do a picnic, you do not want to eat a cold sandwich out side when it is a 40 degrees day! So we just got back in her car (no we did not bring our bikes to this area) and we went back to Findlay and ate at that hamburger place, you know what I am talking about, it is black and white and red and they have the little tiny french fries? Anyway that night I went to “hang out” with Samantha at her house and we watched TV with her parents, it was a show about small people and their children, I do not remember what it is called, anyway it was pretty good, kind of interesting, I did not know that small people could have large children (I am not a child expert you see).

Okay so anyway that is all that happened that was interesting, I guess maybe that is not so interesting but it is better than doing nothing probably?

1 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian, I am waiting for the post in which you talk about how you and Samantha share a kiss while you still insist that *it's not a date situation!*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home