Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Okay whoops a couple of other things

Hey I just noticed a couple of comments here on my blog web site, I did not notice them until I already put the thing up already, anyway I have to hurry and get back to work or Randy (remember he is my manager, well he is just one manager, anyway he is the main one). Okay basically they (the comments) are saying “do not talk to Samantha about Valerie, it is a thing that will hurt her”. Okay look I do not have any idea how that would hurt her feeling, I think she would be happy I want to talk to her about what is going on in my life. Okay forget about it, I will not ask about it this weekend if you think it is a bad idea, anyway Valerie’s boy friend (I guess I mean old boy friend), he keeps coming around to the store to talk to her. Mostly they just yell at each other in the parking lot after we close but who knows, maybe they will be “going together” again. So what is the point I guess. Okay so anyway here is the point, I will not talk to Samantha about it, if she asks me why I am not talking about it what do I say, “two people on the internet said it would hurt your feeling”. Yes it does not make sense, I just hope it does not come up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home