Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Sorry it is “get to a place late” day all over the place, I guess just for me and not for every place also

Also I guess it is only that way for work, it is not like I was late to all the different places I had to go today because here is the thing: I did not have to go to any place today except for work, and I guess the library so I could work on my blog web site. But it is not like I have to do all that (except for the work part of course), it is not a law that you have to write on a blog web site every day at the library or even if you have a computer at home, like I said you do not HAVE to do it all the time, it is not “required”. But still I want to do it, even if no body is reading, it is good “practice” for writing. I guess maybe I am not the greatest writing skill in the world, it is just a situation where I am not used to it, it is not like I use a key board all the time to write things at my job, it is not that kind of job! Anyway I will get better probably if I do it all the time I guess?

Anyway what I am saying is I was late for work today, here is the reason: slept late. It is not an exciting reason, like for example I was kidnapped by Nazi terrorists or something like that (also that would be dangerous and not really as exciting as it sounds I think), I just slept so late, I mean so late, I was up late last night watching TV for some reason. I don’t even know why I was watching the TV, it was not even any good. Maybe I am just in a bad mood, but I will ask this question anyway, who cares about a person who is in a movie, I do not want to listen to you talk about your movie you are in while you sit beside a desk. Why do people make these shows where a Hollywood actor sits by a desk and talks about a movie, instead they should just show a movie, for example about a man fighting Nazi terrorists (like I was talking about before, I mean it would be okay if it is just a movie and not “real”).

Okay I have to get back to work, I am on my lunch hour, I hope you have a “decent” weekend, I am going to an iceskating activity with Samantha at the Recreation center place. I will tell you all about the times I will fall on my back side (probably at least 8 times, put a comment on here about your guess about how many times I will fall down, what I am saying is I am not a good iceskater).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home