Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I can tell you there is nothing wrong with Findlay Ohio, also a weird change situation

On the last couple of times I have put stuff here on my blog web site I was asking for people to put stuff in the comments to tell me about them selves, kind of like how I all the time am writing about my self here on the blog web site. Okay so here is what I know about the people who come to look at my blog web site, there is a lady who likes coffee from that one place, also there is a lady who had a mean brother probably. So yes, it is interesting people I guess but also I guess there is not a lot of people coming to look at my blog web site. Here is the thing on that: part of me says “hey that is a good thing, for example I do not really want like Valerie or Samantha to find out about this because all the time I am talking about them”. But also there is a part of me that says “hey where are all the people, why doesn’t any body come to see my blog web site?” It is not just a situation where I am worried that people do not like me, I think people probably do like me (I am a good guy, you can ask any body except that one guy that yelled at me that one time when I was riding my bike on the street, I guess he does not like when I do that, maybe I was mean to him one time, if I did that it was an accident probably) anyway what I am saying is what about Findlay? If you want to know about Findlay Ohio this is the place to read about it probably, I just guess maybe people do not know how cool this place is, there is a lot to do, for example there is the recreation center where you can iceskate (it is kind of hard to do, I am not kidding, I have never been very good at it, so you can guess that I am a little nervous about this weekend because Samantha wants to go iceskating with me, so I will let you know how it goes) (also they play hockey there, not at the same time, that would probably be a big mess, there would be people getting hit with a “puck” and probably lots of crying). Also you can go to different kinds of games at the University of Findlay (I don’t know if I have told you but there is a “university” here, it is a kind of college, anyway there is foot ball, also basket ball, probably other stuff too. Also there is a mall! So yes, Findlay is “awesome”, so if you come here to my blog web site you should tell your friends about Findlay Ohio, they can get “info” right here from Brian (me)!

Oh yeah, here is another kind of weird thing, yesterday I was in the back by the break room and Valerie was in there, she was crying again (remember that one time I talked about she was crying, I am not sure what it is about), anyway she also was talking to Kristen, and this time I am pretty sure why she was crying this time: it sounds like she has “broke up” with her boy friend. I do not know all of the situation, it would be “rude” to try to listen to the whole “conversation”, but anyway I can tell you that it is “no more” that Valerie is a date couple with that guy (I can not remember his name, something with an L I think). Okay so here is a question, how long is it okay for a person to wait after a girl is not “going with” a guy any more to ask her maybe for a date? It is just a question, maybe I can talk to Samantha about it this weekend when we go to the iceskating activity. She is probably good with “girl advice”?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home