Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

What is the deal with every body talking about 300 million people, also every thing stinks

There is a thing on the news about there is a baby born that is #300 million in America. Okay here is the thing, what is the deal with that? That is all I have to say about that.

Nothing else is going on anyway that is a “fascinating” adventure. No funny crazy people, nothing like that (except of course the weird lady at the news paper machine, I will tell you more about her later). Yesterday at work nothing really interesting happened there, either. It is a boring life with a gray rainy day here in Findlay. I know the other day I was talking about how it is so great here and so on, I guess it is pretty great but just not today, maybe tomorrow will be the greatest day ever and I will win the sweep stakes for a 1 million dollars. Here is what I will do: buy a car and driver license, I mean the bike is fine I guess but not when it is rain.

Okay I do not care any more, I am here at the library so maybe I will just go read a magazine (the one about science probably).

Oh yeah there was a thing, the police came to the place last night and took Gary (remember he is Marla's husband, she is my landlady sort of) anyway they took him off to some where, I guess jail or something.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Brian!

    You should write on your blog on Saturday. The library is open then.

    I think Samantha deserves a hug or something from you for all the stuff she does for you, but DON'T ask her about VALERIE!!! That would hurt her feelings BIGTIME.

    I want to come to Findlay to visit. Do you think I could ride the bus there? Could I stay with you if I did?

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    Okay here is the answer to the questions (I am going to be in a lot of trouble, I have got to get back to work!), about the star buck coffee, there is not one of those places in Findlay, but I know what you are talking about, the comedian on TV always says there is a bunch of them always.

    Okay also I do not think a bus comes to Findlay probably? Also there is not a lot of space at my apartment, also it is probably not "appropriate" to stay with a guy alone. There is "guest" room at Samantha's house, though, except if you stayed with her she would say "how do you know Brian" and you would say "his blog web site on the internet" and Samantha would see my blog web site and let me tell you, it is just not a good idea maybe?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home