Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Okay Samantha is at work! Now what do I do?!

Okay I saw that Mary Ann put a comment on here, maybe I should do a big poster or something she says. I do not have time to make a poster, here is why: I do not have the big paper, also I do not have the writing markers to write the message on the poster! But she is there at work RIGHT NOW, I am on “break” over here at the library and she is over there at the store, I have to do something quick but I am not the greatest guy in the world when it comes to talking all “elegant” like we would read poems in English class, I can not say things all “beautiful” like that. Also I do not have time to buy flowers or a candy, anyway that has not worked very well in the past for me, but also nothing else has really worked out for me in the past mainly because I am not very good at every thing.

So I guess I will just have to make it up as I go along, what do I say? I will try to find her when she is by her self some place, maybe on break or whatever, and maybe I will just “keep it simple”, I guess maybe I will just get on my knee (but I am not going to ask her to marry me, come on it is not that serious yet people) and I will just say “I miss you Samantha, I am sorry, please do not run away because I like to hang out with you and so forth and your folks are cool, remember that time we went to Toledo, it was the greatest day pretty much ever for me, a lot better than just being by my self, so yes you can hold my hand and put your head on my shoulder, whatever you want, I just do not want to hurt your feelings because you are my best friend”.

Anyway it will be something like that. I do not know what she will say, maybe she will just walk away. I guess I will just try my best and I guess by tomorrow you will know what happened because I will put something on here tomorrow about what happened. If you hear about a guy getting beat up in Findlay Ohio maybe it will be me (that will be if it does not go very well, I guess if it goes well it is not like it will be in the news paper, sorry I am not big news, I think because this is voting times again). So basically wish me luck, I hope I do not make everything a 1000 times worse like always?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian, dude!

    I really think Samantha will take to the whole knee gig. Chicks dig on that, y'know?

    Anyway, go for it, dude!

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian, give me a call tonight. I'll be up late.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home