Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

It is the "mission of life time", I mean I have a big thing to do today

Yes you guessed it right, today is the day when I am going to fix every thing that happened between me and Samantha. If you do not know what I am talking about, like for example you are here at my blog web site for the first time and you read the thing at the top of the page where it says about my adventures in Findlay Ohio, yes that is what I usually talk about here but this week is a little different, not really adventure-talking this week (like for example in the past I have talked about things that have happened to me, usually it is about weird people or crazy people that I meet, I do not know why for some reason there are lots of crazy people in Findlay, Samantha says they are not crazy they are “interesting”) (that is what she used to say when she was talking to me anyway). Okay anyway here is what I am talking about this week: I am a big fat loser (not really fat, it is a “saying”), here is why: I said a really stupid thing to my best friend the other day, she is Samantha, and I guess she thought that maybe we were a date couple, you know what I am talking about like when you are boy friend and girl friend, you are “going together”? But I did not think that was “the case” but I guess that is what she thought (how could it be “the case”, for example we did not kiss, also she did not say “love love love” all the time like on TV). And of course now she is “up set” with me, she will not talk to me at work (we work at the same place), she will not pay attention to me at all (she will actually move across to the other side of wherever I am). But anyway I am getting “off the subject”, here is the point (I keep saying that a lot): Samantha is my best friend, I guess maybe I can be her boy friend if that is what she wants, I want to hang out with her and watch movies and so on, and so I guess it would be kind of cool to have a girl friend who is very cool and stuff too.

So here is the plan, a bunch of people on here have made “comments” about what I can do (yes I should have listened to them in the “first place”), so I am getting ready to make the plan work the right way this time probably. So I have to get to the store before I go to work today, Samantha should be there and I will do the plan just like you said, people from my blog web site! I have to “pick up” these things:
  • Sorry card
  • Flower
  • A candy

Then I will give them to Samantha and say the words you guys put in the comments, I even made a “print out” here at the library so I would not forget, usually I get nervous and I would forget, I would probably forget and say something stupid, like for example I would say “hey Samantha what is the deal with why babies cry so much” or probably something stupid like that that does not even make sense. So “wish me luck” on the mission please.

Also here is another thing, I think I use too many “commas”?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian be sure you talk to her when you are alone with her, not in front of a lot of people. If you get nervous you can just print out what you wrote today and give it to her and she will like it. I promise.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home