Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Hey just a little "hi" note... from Samantha's house!

Hey everybody you can probably guess from the title of this post of my blog web site that every thing is pretty cool now, I can tell more about the "details" of what all we talked about last night at the restaurant later, like maybe on Monday or whatever, but anyway like I was saying yes, I am here at Samantha's house so that should tell you a "Clue" about how it all turned out. So a happy ending right? So okay anyway we were watching movies tonight at her house (like for example the one where the guy has to talk on the phone to the other for some reason he will kill him, I wasn't really paying attention). Anyway I am talking too much, I will let a "certain someone" say hi to you, I will make her words black so you can tell the "difference" (obviously because you cannot hear us talking, also we are not talking anyway. Okay anyway, Samantha will "take it away":

Hey, everybody. Thanks to all you folks leaving comments for my guy here to help him through all this, I know he is kind of a goof sometimes but that's why I like him so much ;) ... Anyway, maybe I'll talk to you more later.

Thank you Samantha! Yes it is true I am kind of "goof" like she said but I guess as long as she does not care it is okay with me.

Oh also there is another thing, there was a "kiss" situation. WOO-HOO!

Yes, woo-hoo indeed. :)

(that was Samantha again).

1 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Quite an adventure, eh Brian?

    Just remember to take things slow so both of you don't burn out on each other. Being best friends is always the best way to start out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home