Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Did you ever have a dream that is so weird? (I did)

And I am going to tell you about it. I know what you are saying, you are saying (really thinking, you do not say this out loud probably) “hey Brian a dream is not really an adventure, you say your blog web site is about adventures, hey what is the deal?” Well I guess maybe you are right but remember today is Laundry Day and I did not really have time to have an adventure, too busy folding underwear and so on to really have an adventure (I mean sometimes there is a weird situation when I do laundry, like for example that one time when I found a bra in my laundry and I guess you could say it was pretty much a huge “ashame” situation, basically I had to find a different laundry place) (you can read about it somewhere on here, I do not remember when it happened, a while back I guess). Okay anyway because I am a little “short” on time (ha it is a joke! I am kind of short you see, wait, now that I think about it I guess you did not really know I was kind of short, oh well now you do), anyway because I am just over here at the library on my break I have to make this quick, I will tell you about my dream:

Okay it started off pretty normal, I was at home, except it was not my apartment like I am talking about all the time, instead it was the house where me and my dad lived back when I was a kid, and me and my cousin Trish were in there running around or whatever (we were looking for a book about the moon but we could not find it, no I do not know why we were looking for a book about the moon, it was daytime and everyone knows the moon is not important in the day time), anyway we were looking for this book and we were going to go out in to the back yard to see if it was back there, we were in the kitchen to go out. But I looked out the window and there was not a grass yard out there, instead it was the ocean! (There is no ocean in Findlay.) And here is the worst thing, the water was getting higher and higher, it was like a flood ocean, and here is the really worst thing I mean, I could see the triangle points from sharks swimming in the water (I mean the little things that poke up out of the water when they are swimming around, you know what I am talking about right?). So yes you can believe we were “fricking out” about it and I locked all the doors, sharks do not have hands you know. But I really wanted that moon book for some reason, yes we know that dreams do not make sense. So I was going to crawl out the window and I opened the window and all the ocean water came through the window into the kitchen so we started running to go up the stairs. But it was too late! A shark was coming in the window! Trish started to scream, I was running to get to the stairs (also no feet on a shark) and then I woke up. That was it, that was the dream. Sometimes people say that a dream means a certain thing, like you will dream about a pizza and it means you have a round head. So I do not know what the moon book hunt with the sharks means, maybe I am scared of sharks in space, I don’t know. If you think you know what it means maybe you can leave a comment?

Also one other thing: yes Mary Ann, you left a comment, you said maybe I should not drive down the middle of the street and maybe that is why everyone gets so mad at me. Well I guess I did not think about that, I guess I just thought a bike is just like a car (2 wheels instead, also no windows) and you could just go down the street just like anybody, I guess now that I think about it it makes more sense if I just go down the side of the street, also the sidewalk sometimes if there is one. Good “comment” Mary Ann! Maybe you will win a “best comment” prize, except I do not really have anything to give you for a prize, probably next time you are having a good candy or something pretend I gave it to you and shook your hand.

Shoot, I am late. I will write more tomorrow, good bye to you for now or whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home