Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Friday, November 17, 2006

No adventures today and stupid talk about whatever, it is “update” time for a bunch of things

Yes normally I would come in here to the library and write on my blog web site, I would say about “hey there was a thing at work that was so so crazy, it was a man with only one finger” or “me and Samantha ate at a place where the lady who brings the food has only one finger” or something like that, I guess it would not always have to be something about a person with one finger, I am just giving “examples” of the kind of things that always I am talking about here on my blog web site. Well that is not what I am talking about today, today instead it is just a bunch of “info” (that is a short way to say “informing news” or something like, I really don’t know. But anyway here are the updates about things that you probably want to know all about.

First you probably want to know, “hey Brian what is your thanks giving plan”. Well you can bet one thing, it is not like what my thanks giving plan was last year, which was this: sleep until like 3 in the afternoon and then eat a peanut butter sandwich (you see I do not really have a “thanks giving” type family to eat with, it is basically just me). So now this year I have “turned around” it, everything is much better, the best example is that I have a girl friend (Samantha) and you can bet that I will be having Thanks giving dinner (or lunch maybe) with her and her family. But it does get a little complicated (always everything is complicated with me, you should know this because you are always reading my blog web site). Okay yes, Samantha and her family want me to eat dinner with them and so on on thanks giving day, but here is where they are eating it: in Youngstown! (here is why I use the “!”, it is all the way across the state, Ohio! So it is kind of a long drive you can imagine, right? So we actually are going over there on Wednesday night and we are staying the night there at her grandma’s house or whatever, so yes I will be sleeping in a strange house (I hope it does not have “grandma smell”) but anyway I am sure Samantha’s grandma is nice and all that, but they were going to stay all the way until Friday (this is after the thanks giving dinner on Thursday you know) but here is the thing: Samantha and me have to work on Friday (it is the next day!). Here is why: we always have a big “sale” on the day after thanks giving, which is I think always a Friday, also we have to be there very early, not like our normal times. So anyway it is “obvious” that we can not stay in Youngstown, so here is what we are going to have to do: we will take two “vehicles”, Samantha’s parents will go in one car and me and Samantha will come in her car (yes they have more than one car, it is crazy) so after thanks giving dinner we can drive back to Findlay (long way) so we can work on the next day (Friday like I said). So yes it is kind of complicated like I said. Also that is a lot of time in a car, I have not gone that far in a car in a very long time, we went to Toledo that one time but that is not really far. So what do you do in a car for that long of time? I guess we will sing songs or something, I don’t know, or I guess talk. But I think I will run out of things to say after a while, I hope Samantha has a lot of things to talk about because I just do not have that much. So anyway there is the thanks giving thing.

So here is the 2nd update, how are me and Samantha doing, you wonder? Fine. Obviously I am going out of town with her, it is just fine. Yes before you ask, there have been a few more “kiss” situations but Samantha says I probably should keep them to my self, not to write about them on the blog web site so much. It is “courtesy” or something I guess but I will say they are still pretty cool but it is “improper” to give “details” probably. I think this weekend we are going to try something a little different, instead of just watching movies or whatever I think we are going to maybe go to Dayton on Saturday for some reason, she wants to go down there, I do not know why because what the “heck” is in Dayton? (Nothing.) But she is my girl friend, I will support her decision to go to Dayton for some reason.

Oh and the other update is I think I do not really want a pet after all, there is just too much poop involved.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been to Dayton a few times. There really isn't anything there except that really tall building downtown that has the word "Mead" written on it, like the paper company Mead.

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    Sorry, I did not see a "meed" building while we were there at the air plane area (I think it was like an Army thing?).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home