Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What if they made a movie, it was called “The Life of Brian” and it was about me (Brian)

I know what you are thinking, you are saying (but not out loud), you are saying “hey Brian nobody wants to watch a movie about the goof from Findlay, Ohio” (I am kind of a goof). Maybe you are right, but you have to admit that it would be kind of cool to see a movie about me, it would be all about my life in Findlay, Ohio, to tell about how I was born and went to school and so on. Of course it would not just be about the “little kid” Brian, also it would be about when I was a “teen ager” and this part would be probably kind of exciting because there would be “action” (I am talking about that one time when that one guy I told you about, his name was Blake, anyway that one time when he and that guy that used to hang out with him, I can’t remember his name, they were chasing me after school and I fell down in that ditch and I was pretty “tricky”, they did not know I was in there and then I threw a stick at them after they went past me, of course then they came back and pounded me pretty good), anyway what I am saying is “action” is pretty exciting, so there you go with that. Then of course there is the “now” times, which is basically I would say since high school was over, you have all kinds of good things for every body to like watching, for example you have a “romantic” for the ladies (I am talking about the Samantha thing, that is a “romantic” type of event that many ladies like to watch that in a movie), also for guys there is the “action” like I talked about before when I was a “teen ager” but also that time with the shopping carts like I told you about a few times ago. Oh yeah, also you have “mystery” with that time I had the orange juice situation (I wish I could put a “link” here to show people what I am talking about, if you know how to do that please put a comment here to help me) and also the “mystery” of the beard guy with the dress. So basically what I am saying is every body will love this movie, even a little kid maybe because there is the time when I am a little kid in it.

So I guess I need to figure out who will play me in the movie, I am thinking obviously you need 3 different people: 1, the little kid Brian, 2, the “teen ager” Brian, 3, the Brian now (me). So I think for the “little kid” it should be that one kid from the movie about the dog, then for the “teen ager” I think it should be that guy from the super hero movie (the guy who was a teen ager super hero), and then for the “now” me, probably Denzel Washington. Yes I know there are some problems with that, here are a few: 1, I am not as old as him, 2, I am not as tall as him, 3, I am not black like him. But still he is a pretty good actor, I like his movies a lot, I think they could make him look kind of like me, maybe with computers probably?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian maybe I could play Samantha in your movie!!! That would be tooooo coooool!!!

    I would have to go there and talk with you about it, though before I did it. I think they call that "getting into your character" or something. Are you busy the day after Thanksgiving? Maybe I could come there while I'm on vacation!

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    hey Mary Ann, you can see the "thanks giving" ifnormation there in my post I put on my blog web site today. Working all day, it is a long day the day after thanks giving probably.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home