Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

“Movie Talk with your host Brian”

Yes my friend, welcome to the “Movie Talk with your host Brian”, show (not really a show like on TV, you are just reading it on my blog web site, what I am saying this just is a pretend show situation like I review movies). Okay on today’s show I am going to “review” the movie I saw this weekend with my girl friend Samantha, it is the movie about the super spy who plays poker cards and kills people, also has many “situations” with beautiful ladies. Here is the problem: I saw the last movie about this super spy man, and it was NOT THE SAME GUY. I guess nobody noticed but I am telling you, it is not the same guy, they do not even look a little bit alike each other. And it was not a different super spy, I am telling you it was the same “character”, they had the same name, but the one in the last movie had black hair, this one had blond hair. NOT THE SAME GUY. But also, there was a lot about poker card playing and I have to say I do not really understand really how to play the game, sometimes you get like a card that says “6” and it is better then the “A” card but mostly the “A” card is the best if you have a lot of them, see it is pretty complicated and I do not really get it. But the main thing is that it was a different guy who was the super spy but really it was the same guy. My review is: it is pretty good. See you next time on “Movie Talk with your host Brian”.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian I think you need to pay attention to the things that happen to you all day instead of movie stuff. You maybe spoiled the movie for some people doing that.

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian, I tend to disagree with Mary Ann. I like to hear what other people think of movies before I spend my hard-earned dollars on a ticket. Thanks for the review!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home